Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My Thoughts On Illegals.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 61 Replies
1 mom liked this

How the hell do you think you got here? SOMEONE in your family came here ILLEGALLY! Someone came and worked crap jobs for little pay, because they wanted a better life.

Why do we, as AMERICAN'S feel so damn entitled to OUR country being OURS when OUR ancestors STOLE IT FROM INDIANS?! This wasn't OUR land to start with, we came and took it and then sent for our families.

We ALL started off illegally. You want to bitch about them taking our jobs..it's not because they are stealing them, it's being 99% of American's feel they are BETTER than the jobs these illegals are taking. They will do what they can for little pay.

Yes, I do think they should do it the legal way, but I'm sorry, we have no right to judge them when we are here because someone in our family came here illegally.

Think about that.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2012 at 6:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 21, 2012 at 6:52 PM
No. :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NDADanceMom
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 6:52 PM
4 moms liked this

I dont know about your family but mine came here legally.  They came in the 1880s from norway.  THey were given 40 acres here in MN as long as they improved the land. 

BTW I like to say "undocumented"  it sounds better.  I do think that undocumented citizens offer a great deal to our country but the law needs to be changed to absorb them in a legal manner.  For security reasons we do need to account for everyone that is here.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2012 at 6:53 PM

How do you KNOW they did?

Quoting NDADanceMom:

I dont know about your family but mine came here legally.  They came in the 1880s from norway.  THey were given 40 acres here in MN as long as they improved the land. 

BTW I like to say "undocumented"  it sounds better.  I do think that undocumented citizens offer a great deal to our country but the law needs to be changed to absorb them in a legal manner.  For security reasons we do need to account for everyone that is here.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2012 at 6:54 PM

And before anyone assumes, I am white, as is my husband, both of us were born here, thanks.

ErinML
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 6:55 PM
5 moms liked this
I'm going to turn an walk away. I live in Arizona and its fucking crazy here.
I feel very strongly that they all need to be sent back and if they want to come, come legally.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Vibrant.Heart
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 6:56 PM
Mmkay.

1. This has been talked to death.
2. Native American.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 21, 2012 at 6:56 PM
5 moms liked this
My thoughts on illegals is that they are ILLEGAL. I'm all for immigration, but come here legally, and go through the right channels.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 21, 2012 at 6:57 PM

Soory but not all of us.  My parents came legally.  My grandparents in the early 1900s and my father straight over in 1965.  

NDADanceMom
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 6:57 PM
3 moms liked this

LOL what are you talking about?  There is a record of it.  People who immigrate legally have a paper trail.  If you follow genealogy trails you can find all the documents.  My mother still lives in the house that was built by my family in the 1890s on the original homestead.  Its only been like 5 generations.  Im not tracking back to Jesus ffs.

Quoting Anonymous:

How do you KNOW they did?

Quoting NDADanceMom:

lexa86
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 6:58 PM
3 moms liked this

i am a LEGAL immigrant. and i hate that everyone debates "immigration" instead of "illegal" immigration.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)