Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My Thoughts On Illegals.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

How the hell do you think you got here? SOMEONE in your family came here ILLEGALLY! Someone came and worked crap jobs for little pay, because they wanted a better life.

Why do we, as AMERICAN'S feel so damn entitled to OUR country being OURS when OUR ancestors STOLE IT FROM INDIANS?! This wasn't OUR land to start with, we came and took it and then sent for our families.

We ALL started off illegally. You want to bitch about them taking our jobs..it's not because they are stealing them, it's being 99% of American's feel they are BETTER than the jobs these illegals are taking. They will do what they can for little pay.

Yes, I do think they should do it the legal way, but I'm sorry, we have no right to judge them when we are here because someone in our family came here illegally.

Think about that.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2012 at 6:48 PM
Replies (61-61):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Jan. 21, 2012 at 9:45 PM

#1 the NATIVE AMERICANS (Please, we're NOT Indians, people from India are called Indians) came to North America via the Bering Strait (Alaska..)

#2 We now have laws.  Back then, there weren't laws or really much of an organized society.  My ancestors maintained a very nomadic, tribal lifestyle... we were hunters and gatherers, for the most part, and didn't stake claim to any one tract of land, we moved for more resources.  What about other nomadic societies throughout the world that have been settled.

#3 I know a LOT of people trying to get jobs that "citizens won't do" but aren't offered the jobs because they can get away with hiring illegals. I know plenty of people trying to get jobs in slaughter houses in Kansas but ... get turned over for an illegal. 

#4... just follow the laws and we're all happy!   I have ZERO issue with immigration, I just like it when they come here LEGALLY and NOT destroy MY land.  Yes, you should SEE what they do to MY land on the RESERVATION MY PEOPLE LIVE ON.  Yes, it's freaking DISGUSTING what they do to the Res.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN