Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

dear customer:

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
Dear car wash customer,

I know that you want the salt washed off of your vehicle but we do not have the equipment to remove 3 inches of solid ice. Please, take the time in the morning to fully clean your car off. This serves many purposes, one, enhanced visibility for you as you can see out of your windshield and rear window at all times. Two, it is easier for me to remove the salt with out fear of scratching your paint. Also if you do come in with that much ice on the roof of your SUV I will be unable to clean it. I am 5'5 and your roof is at least 2 feet above me.

Also it is not hard to kick snow/slush off of tires *tap* *tap* see? But I have broken my foot on ice two years running I am not doing it again so please do not get angry with me when I do not kick Mt Everest out of your wheel well.

Also, it is -5 outside. These icicles on my coat? Year they're real. I'm cold and soaked and trying to pretend to be happy about it. Please don't sarcastically say 'you look cold!' YA THINK! I might purposely ding your door.

See that sign? The one by the black hose? The one that says 'stop here to ring bell'? You have to pull up to it not 5 feet behind it, on it. Other wise I don't know you are here!!

And please remember, we close at 9. Not 905, not 915, and not 930. But 9. Just because you bought a carwash at the gas station doesn't mean you're getting it washed. Those are good for a month so they sell them 24 hours a day. The sign says CLOSED. Respect that. I have work to do after 9 and that thankfully is indoors with a heater, not outside washing your car. After 9 I will ignore you. Deal with it and learn to read!

That's my rant what's yours?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2012 at 7:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
abbymommy915
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 7:41 PM
Lol love it!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2012 at 7:53 PM
Bump!! I'm bored!! C'mon!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JavaLadybug
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 8:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Girl if you do that all day... YOU DESERVE A MEDAL!

Seriously!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2012 at 8:14 PM
Why thank you lol.

Quoting JavaLadybug:

Girl if you do that all day... YOU DESERVE A MEDAL!

Seriously!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bullemhead
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2012 at 8:17 PM

I don't know how you do it! Hugs!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2012 at 8:20 PM
Patience. Lots and lots of patience lol.

Quoting bullemhead:

I don't know how you do it! Hugs!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)