Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you like this for a baby turning one years old?

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 7:50 PM
  • 6 Replies
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 7:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Tasloley
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2012 at 7:52 PM
I think its adorable!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2012 at 7:54 PM
Super cute! Those hats sell for $20-$50. It started as a raver thing. Now everyone wants one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
justme91755
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 7:54 PM

Cute for a little girl

DomoniqueWS
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 7:55 PM

I love these.  My son has a little Bear one that is primary colors.  My friends daughter will be one and I thought it was just so cute cute cute.  I got it for 6.50...I was the highest bidder surprisingly.

Quoting Anonymous:

Super cute! Those hats sell for $20-$50. It started as a raver thing. Now everyone wants one.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2012 at 7:57 PM
That is awesome I would be thrilled to get it for $6.50! I wanna see your son in his little bear one, if you have a pic to share?

Quoting DomoniqueWS:

I love these.  My son has a little Bear one that is primary colors.  My friends daughter will be one and I thought it was just so cute cute cute.  I got it for 6.50...I was the highest bidder surprisingly.

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DomoniqueWS
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 7:59 PM

I wish, I think his dad has one on the phone but its not here 

Quoting Anonymous:

That is awesome I would be thrilled to get it for $6.50! I wanna see your son in his little bear one, if you have a pic to share?

Quoting DomoniqueWS:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)