Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Diary of Anne Frank

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

If you had to be trapped in an attic like Anne Frank? Would you lose your will to live. Or do you think you could be brave and strong like Anne Frank.. I think I would lose my marbles?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2012 at 8:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
she_walk_softly
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 8:51 PM
I think I would be OK, I am easily entertained.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
she_walk_softly
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 8:52 PM
I think I would be OK, I am easily entertained.
;
But I couldn't handle the stress of being in fear of my life all the time
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tammi4
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2012 at 8:54 PM
I don't think I could've been nearly as strong as her. Of course, you never know how you'll react unless you are going through it yourself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2012 at 8:57 PM
I watched the the movie today with Melissa Gelbert and just made me think tht i couldnt be as strong as her.. 2yrs is a long time
lexa86
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 9:00 PM

trapped in an attic- fine

trapped in an attic like she was- i would go nuts!

Love060708kids
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 9:01 PM

If it was as dire as Anne Frank I would manage..so sad

melrose79
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2012 at 9:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I think I would just live make the best of it & hold on to my faith in God.
cerainwondrland
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2012 at 9:39 PM
I couldn't hide with my baby,what if he cried? I watched the movie last night and it really got me to thinking,I even googled "how to hide a baby from intruders" lol it was no help.

Seriously u would have to put ur hand over that mouth and that would make them cry even harder! Guess I should get a gun :( lol I'm always worrying about things like that
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
1sweetmommma
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 9:53 PM

The human will to survive is an amazing thing...IDK what I would do..my grandmother is a camp survivor, however, she never got the chance to try to hide. She was in a Catholic boarding school & they were hiding jewish children, even changing their names on records & bleaching their hair. Well, the school got caught, but refused to name the children so those assholes took ALL of the kids and exicuted the adults. I've never asked her how she got through the camp, what sustained her sanity as an 8 year old child seeing what she did & going through what she did. I can't bring myself to even think about it, really. I know what she has told me on her own volition, but never would I ask & rip open scars that should never have been....sorry...rambling. These things get to me...

thehickinhickor
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2012 at 9:55 PM

my bio would lock me in rooms for days at a time i would be more then fine i day dram a lot

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)