Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

really?! did she just say that!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
I thought that earlier we were at a friends house and she told her son he was a pain in her a$$ now those were her excat words! Her son is only a year and a half, she was only home for 30 mins and she was telling him she was ready to send him off, I asked had she ever tried time outs? Her answer was only in his crib because he cries and won't sit down....I told her its something you have to work at and she said she didn't have the time!!! What the crap?! I was so mad! The dad has to do everything for the lo! Sorry just had to get that out. :)

Posting anon. Cause I think she gets on at times.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2012 at 8:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DomoniqueWS
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 8:54 PM

seems like the DH is more of the nurturer.  

babyboy117
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 8:56 PM
3 moms liked this

I don't agree with what either of you said actually. I don't think a 1 year old understands what "time out" is.  He probaly just wants her attention.

M3Love
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 8:57 PM

My son didn't start time outs until he was nearly 2.

It sounds like she needs a parenting class (not trying to be rude) but she needs to learn age appropriate ways to bond, play, teach, and generally parent her son. It seems like she's just too tired to care to figure it out.

justme91755
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 8:59 PM

I hope the father is a better parent.  I know moms can get  stressed but he is year old and she has been gone  and he wants her attention.  She sounds selfish and immature.  Maybe she should have waited to have kids if they are such an inconvenience. Go ahead and vent

darciemelvin
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 9:02 PM

if you have no time to teach a child something, then you shouldnt have had the time to make that child.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2012 at 9:02 PM
That's what I told dh! She couldn't even let her dh play football with mine today with sending the lo with him! And she pitched a fit because she was sitting in the floor trying to eat grahm(sp?) Crackers and milk and he kept messing with her??????? Really??? He is 1!! You are eating cookies and milk! Of course he's gonna mess with you!

Quoting justme91755:

I hope the father is a better parent.  I know moms can get  stressed but he is year old and she has been gone  and he wants her attention.  She sounds selfish and immature.  Maybe she should have waited to have kids if they are such an inconvenience. Go ahead and vent

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Love060708kids
by Amanda on Jan. 21, 2012 at 9:02 PM

Wow...poor baby :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2012 at 9:04 PM
Excatly!! Like does she really think its gonna be easier if she waits??? Or even worse and just doesn't disipline at all??

Quoting darciemelvin:

if you have no time to teach a child something, then you shouldnt have had the time to make that child.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2012 at 9:23 PM
Yes the husband is trying his hardest to be a good dad, but he's just learning slowly lol

Quoting justme91755:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2012 at 9:25 PM
He is closer to 2 and he knows what no means, my son was in time out at that age. But yes he wanted her attention but he was also messing with dvds over and over again and she was just sitting there telling him to stop, not doing anything....

Quoting babyboy117:

I don't agree with what either of you said actually. I don't think a 1 year old understands what "time out" is.  He probaly just wants her attention.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured