Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

SOOO being married sucks sometimes!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

if your husband kicked u out of your house and the state you were in and then 4 months later wanted you back would you go??

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2012 at 9:24 PM
Replies (21-24):
mirm99
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 9:52 PM
Not the best person to give u advice.. so here's a bump!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GomezMami2908
by on Jan. 21, 2012 at 9:53 PM

Not getting what this has to do with being married.

Anyway, the obvious answer is NO.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 21, 2012 at 9:55 PM

He kicked you out of the entire state?  Is he the king of the state or something?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 21, 2012 at 10:05 PM

Alright! no i was not cheating on him! or anything stupid like that! no shit everything was going great and then bam! within 8 days i was headed home to idaho. he told me i couldnt stay in arizon because it wouldnt help! that i needed to go back home and stay with my inlaws so the could see the baby! and that he wasnt happy? which doesnt make sence because im a danm good wife. i tae care of his son, i worked, the house is always clean, i packed him lunches would get up and make him breakfast and he would have a hot mel for dinner!  i just dnt understand y.... i mean i love him we have been together for 5 years... mbut something is just weird about the whole thing.?? he swears he didnt cheat that it just took me leaving for him to realize he wanted his family and didnt like being alone..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN