Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
So I have been told I may have herpes. All the signs point to it. I'll know for sure next week :(
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 21, 2012 at 10:05 PM
Replies (121-127):
godsgirl26
by on Jan. 26, 2012 at 12:26 AM

Quoting Miathenajane:

I hope you don't!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2012 at 12:28 AM
Thanks! I tested positive. It was a shock but pretty much I had prepared myself.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have herpes simplex 1 not 2 which is the std version if you must, I got it from s/o. He has cold sores time to time like half of america. And when he was getting one like it popped up a couple days later.. he went down on me. and now I have it...down there... it was neither of our faults. It wasn't cuz we are whole or sluts. Just happened. And he feels awful about it. And it sucks. But you learn to live/deal with it. You'll be ok mama!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I have herpes.

My husband said he's going to leave me if it's positive. I have NEVER cheated on him. :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 29 on Jan. 26, 2012 at 12:30 AM
he could of been carrying the virus or you could of since you were a baby... doesn't always mean you cheated etc. Explain to him or get the doctors too.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thanks! I tested positive. It was a shock but pretty much I had prepared myself.

Quoting Anonymous:

I have herpes simplex 1 not 2 which is the std version if you must, I got it from s/o. He has cold sores time to time like half of america. And when he was getting one like it popped up a couple days later.. he went down on me. and now I have it...down there... it was neither of our faults. It wasn't cuz we are whole or sluts. Just happened. And he feels awful about it. And it sucks. But you learn to live/deal with it. You'll be ok mama!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I have herpes.

My husband said he's going to leave me if it's positive. I have NEVER cheated on him. :(

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Miathenajane
by on Jan. 26, 2012 at 12:49 AM
Sorry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 26 on Jan. 26, 2012 at 1:40 AM
Sorry I Have it too , I have never had an outbreak and I had a healthy baby vaginally, my bf knows and is always being ok with it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I have herpes.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shortshorts
by on Jan. 26, 2012 at 8:32 AM

i get herpes every so often i take Lysine and use abreva it works

Anonymous
by Anonymous 30 on Jan. 26, 2012 at 8:34 AM
I am sorry:(. Your husband is ignorant. Hope he learns to deal with it. Tell him to do research before being an idiot.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)