Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

His wife just texted me UPDATE 2/1/12

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 195 Replies
1 mom liked this

The first time I met this guy I never knew he was married. I found out a while after talking with him and meeting with him  things just started to add up. Well once I found out he was married I told him we could NOT be anything more than just friends. We are both in the miltary but different branches so we have a lot in common. I'm sure he had a lot of feelings for me but I brush them off and I text him if he texts me back but I never call or text him first. So its been about 4 months and today his wife texts my phone and calls me a trifflin bitch. Really? Can you read woman? Read through his phone. We text about absolutely nothing! She said she has a picture of me and that's all she needs. I told her that she needs to check her husband and not me. I am not the other woman. If she can read she should know that her husband has the issues. I've been constantly pushing him away you think he would get it? I was actually trying to help the guy NOT cheat and stay faithful to his wife but now I see why he doesn't like her ass. They both have issues and I really don't want to change my number but it might come down to it.

Alright, I blocked his number that night thanks to a person on here telling me about an app. A few days later he hits me up on Voxer(walkie talkie app) and he says "what's up" I say.."please don't talk to me anymore, I don't have time for your insecure wife to bother me". I'm sure he explained to his wife that we were NOTHING and she felt stupid but all in all he wasn't even a good friend. I was being nice! I won't be nice anymore and I'm sorry ladies, I don't not feel like I need to be friends with the wife of a married man. In saying that, I WILL NEVER be attracted to a knowingly married man. I don't understand how women on this site can be. I'm really in no way desperate. I'm a very attractive woman, I don't lust after married men because I can't be second best. There was some woman saying I had sex with him. HA. please you read way to deep into this! Have a good day ladies. Thanks for reading!

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 22, 2012 at 6:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mhaney03
by on Jan. 22, 2012 at 6:09 PM
7 moms liked this

if you have an android, download an app called Mr. Number.  it'll block any calls and texts from any number

Cochise
by Dawn on Jan. 22, 2012 at 6:10 PM
24 moms liked this

She has huge reason to be upset with you...   and her husband is an asshole..

angie729
by Ruby Member on Jan. 22, 2012 at 6:10 PM
5 moms liked this
I would not text or talk to either of them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lynnd4
by on Jan. 22, 2012 at 6:11 PM
2 moms liked this
That's a good idea. Besides you're easier to blame vs. where it should be placed.

Quoting mhaney03:

if you have an android, download an app called Mr. Number.  it'll block any calls and texts from any number

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
raven1114
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2012 at 6:11 PM
33 moms liked this

If the relationship started out as 'dating' and then you found out he was married YOU should of cut off all contact period. Not played this 'Well we can be friends' bullshit. His wife has every right to be mad at you and her husband.

Paperfishies
by on Jan. 22, 2012 at 6:13 PM
7 moms liked this
If you were a secret then her husband was having an emotional affair. She has a right to be skeeved.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AshleySail
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2012 at 6:13 PM
3 moms liked this
I can see why she would be upset.. But it sounds like you did nothing wrong
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RubyFairy
by on Jan. 22, 2012 at 6:13 PM

Im sorry but she has a right to be ticked at you, and him, especially him, but she does have a right to be very angry with him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 22, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Never said she shouldn't be mad. I would be mad too. 

Quoting raven1114:

If the relationship started out as 'dating' and then you found out he was married YOU should of cut off all contact period. Not played this 'Well we can be friends' bullshit. His wife has every right to be mad at you and her husband.

raven1114
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2012 at 6:17 PM
3 moms liked this

Really? She continued to text a man that she started out seeing romatically and then found out he was married and his wife didn't know about her. you really don't see anything wrong with that?

Quoting AshleySail:

I can see why she would be upset.. But it sounds like you did nothing wrong

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)