Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are there really celebrities on CM?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 1:30 PM
  • 85 Replies
1 mom liked this

Or do you think they're all 'trolls'  ? 

by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 1:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.shank.
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2012 at 1:31 PM
I don't see why there couldn't be.

I think Nicole richie and Ashlee simpson have both said in interviews they've visited this site.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dipsetgrl06
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2012 at 1:33 PM
Also Tori Spelling.

Quoting .shank.:

I don't see why there couldn't be.

I think Nicole richie and Ashlee simpson have both said in interviews they've visited this site.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NDADanceMom
by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 1:37 PM
2 moms liked this

I dont really care if there are.  Im not all that impressed by hollywood stars.  THey dont seem very bright and pretty clueless. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2012 at 1:38 PM
6 moms liked this
I don't really care either way. My husband has to deal with popular musicians and they're just PEOPLE. I used to get annoyed when he'd drop names and get all twittered about them. Over the years he's gotten over it, thank god. I haven't idolized anyone since I was a little girl and read Tiger Beat. They're just people. Period.
GirlWSlingshot
by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 1:39 PM
2 moms liked this

I doubt anyone on here claiming to be a celebrity is one. But I wouldn't doubt that there are moms on here who are celebrities, they probably have the same urges we do to have other moms to talk to.

BamaMommy2
by Angel.N.Disguise on Jan. 25, 2012 at 1:40 PM

Quoting GirlWSlingshot:

I doubt anyone on here claiming to be a celebrity is one. But I wouldn't doubt that there are moms on here who are celebrities, they probably have the same urges we do to have other moms to talk to.

I agree with this!

wickedfiress
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2012 at 1:42 PM
Why wouldn't there be? They aren't any different than anyone else is. I don't blame them for being anonymous though, there are crazy people out there!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kendalelorraine
by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 1:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Idk... If there are I don't see the point in anonymously saying "I'm a celebrity blah blah." because in all honestly they're still people... some people will get all flustered and try to figure out who they are... but it's their business just like our business is our business. But even famous moms are moms too, so I'm sure they need advice and stuff too... and I'm positive that reading mom confessions drama that is not about them or their family is nice too LOL

MommyLehr
by Veronica on Jan. 25, 2012 at 1:46 PM
1 mom liked this
I think they are on here but don't anounce it, because this is probably one of the very few places they can be themselves and not have to worry about everything that goes along with being well known.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JenW777
by Member on Jan. 25, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Sure, they get bored too!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured