Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are there really celebrities on CM?

Posted by   + Show Post

Or do you think they're all 'trolls'  ? 

by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 1:30 PM
Replies (81-85):
j.mom.07
by on Jan. 26, 2012 at 2:17 AM

it wouldnt surprise me if there are, however i dont think that we will ever know which ones they are really... so it doesnt really matter.... i mean... they can be real on here, but to be completely real, they would have to not be anonymous, and obviously doing so would cause them issues, so they cant and wont. so... if there are then we will only know them as regualr people on here... so it doesnt really matter... its not like it makes a difference to the us non-celebs eitherr way... they are just another mom on here to talk to and that is it... just like you and me, and i am sure that is the way everyone likes it and the way it should be. THough, i think it would be cool if we could be sure that someone was, and like get more insight in their life... and KNOW that its real.... and not have to wonder about trolls. 

rainbowcakes
by on Jan. 26, 2012 at 2:18 AM
I don't see why there would be.
AdellesMom
by on Jan. 26, 2012 at 2:19 AM
1 mom liked this

I love your avi! lol 

Quoting GirlWSlingshot:

I doubt anyone on here claiming to be a celebrity is one. But I wouldn't doubt that there are moms on here who are celebrities, they probably have the same urges we do to have other moms to talk to.

Photobucket

AdellesMom
by on Jan. 26, 2012 at 2:20 AM

I think that there may be some celebs on here. Of course, we'll never know for sure. 

Celebs are just as human as we are! 

Photobucket

NDADanceMom
by on Jan. 26, 2012 at 7:18 AM

Yes that is true.  I do like that jennifer garner.  She seems put together.  I lived near hollywood and I have met a few.  The ones I met, without handlers around were not like they portray on TV.  THey were kind of gross.  Billionaire bumpkins.

Quoting DeviousDiva360:

Well I'm sure it depends on the individual person :)

Quoting NDADanceMom:

I dont really care if there are.  Im not all that impressed by hollywood stars.  THey dont seem very bright and pretty clueless. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured