Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

stop touching me!!!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 6:00 PM
  • 30 Replies
2 moms liked this
There is only so much of being a freaking jungle gym that a mom can take! Give me some personal space!!!!!

I'm so tired of being touched and climbed on 24/7. I'm not feeling well today, I just want to cry the next time today that a little hand or foot touches me or a little skull headbutts me in the cheekbone or my hair gets pulled!

Dear husband, it is your turn until after dinner or it's going to be something like "honey badger don't give a shit!"

Edit - oh come on, child! Of course you fall asleep as soon as daddy is almost home. T_T now he's going to be like "but she's being a perfect angel!"

Haha.. joys of motherhood.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 6:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Babyology
by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 6:09 PM
1 mom liked this
He got home and now she's being absolutely adorable and asleep..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leogirl79
by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 6:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Haha funny & too cute...girl you're not alone...many many mammas feel like this especially stay-at-home moms!

amanda81919
by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 6:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah they never do when he is home!!! And my 2yr old says no daddie moma lie.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Babyology
by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 6:34 PM

Yep! I'm a SAHM and some days you just need some space! 

Quoting leogirl79:

Haha funny & too cute...girl you're not alone...many many mammas feel like this especially stay-at-home moms!

The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
kngarber
by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 6:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I sooooo feel your pain.  My kids are always climbing up my leg, or jumping on my back!  Makes me nuts.

NDADanceMom
by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 6:43 PM

I have issues with my face being touched, even on the best of days.  I know my husband keeps his hands clean but even on the best of days my kids are messing with the hampster, touching cat feet that just used the litter box, messing with anything gooey and sticky...  I do not want their hands on my face.  ICK.  I feel like a meanie but I cant handle it.

Clubpenguin
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2012 at 6:45 PM
I have been there where it feels like your skin is just sore from being touched. Lol little hands and feet touching you exactly. My kids always act perfect when daddy's home.
Camsmama062107
by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 6:47 PM
I told my 4yr old son, I am not a jungle gym! He says, no, but I sure wish u were!!. Lol
kendalelorraine
by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 7:03 PM
1 mom liked this

DD is climbing on me as we speak... I guess I've gotten used to be wallered on 24/7 but I'd really like to pee in peace just one time out of the day.

nicki1018
by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 7:05 PM

I say lets burn them all!!!!!!!!!!

I'm joking

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)