Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you were a troll, what would your thread be about?

Mine would be:

I just found out my husband was adopted...and that we have the same dad!!!  But I still want to have sex with him!! Am I wrong for that?

LOL

So, trolls, wha are your threads about??

by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 7:04 PM
Replies (31-40):
angeldessee
by on Jan. 26, 2012 at 4:59 AM
Hahaha come on guys, Jerry has a new show now! He can't help you figure this one out!

Quoting Lostinindy:

angeldessee
by on Jan. 26, 2012 at 5:00 AM
Oh oh oh can you make one for me to give to mine??

Quoting Shadow_Walker:

I gave my MIL a poisoned apple, is that bad?

angeldessee
by on Jan. 26, 2012 at 5:03 AM
I slept with my husbands dad and had a threesome with his mom and grandpa. But I'm pregnant and I think it's his sisters!!! What should I do???
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 26, 2012 at 5:14 AM
I'm 15 and pregnant, not sure who the dad is and I don't want to keep it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AerickMomi_MrsD
by on Jan. 26, 2012 at 5:19 AM

I had sex with my 18 year old stepbrother i am now pregnant my husband thinks the baby is his, i don't plan on telling him that the baby isn't his. What are reasons why i should tell him because right now i cant think of any..

Or.

i had an abortion because i love my figure and don't want to get fat and i dont feel bad about it

DCMsMommy
by on Jan. 26, 2012 at 5:20 AM

u got  a big imagination lol

Quoting MrsRiz1024:

I really just wanna go get my drink on and dance at da club wiff my bitches, but DH is at work and i dont have a sitter. Am i a bad mom if i just leave them home? my four year old is a great babysitter and im only gonna be out long enough to have a few drinks, then ima score some pot and come home, i gotta be at the strip club for work at noon tomorrow so i needs my beauty sleep.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 26, 2012 at 6:39 AM

I'm not that board. I actually haven't lied on here. I post anon all the time though because there is someone that likes to bash me regardless of what I say, just because she knows it's me. 

ShhhItsASecret
by Ruby Member on Jan. 26, 2012 at 7:41 AM
Lol I honestly came up with that on my one. I didn't see a talk show about it. Wish I did though. It had to of been funny.

Quoting Samantha_McKay:

Quoting ShhhItsASecret:

I've been married to my husband for 20 years and We have 4 kids together. He just told me he was a female and have been using a strap on filled with human sperm to get me pregnant. Should I stay with him or leave him for my grandfather?

LMAO! Im pretty sure I caught that talk show episode!

These are all hilarious.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 26, 2012 at 8:27 AM

Pregnant and don't know who the daddy is troll post? Lame.

she_walk_softly
by on Jan. 26, 2012 at 8:31 AM
1 mom liked this
I live under a bridge, eat Billy goats and have really tall pink hair..is that bad?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN