Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I was a teen Mom

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
I was 15 when I got pregnant 16 when I had her and tomorrow she will be 14!! I can't believe my baby will be 14.. Where have the years gone?!

Before I get bashed which I will anyways: I was ON bc and used a condom. The condom broke and my bc failed. I was able to learn that I can't take BC my body rejects every kind there is. I NEVER got public assistant never needed it. I did not have state insurance I was on my dads and my DD was on her dads when she was born.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2012 at 10:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NDADanceMom
by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 10:14 PM

Happy bday to her.  Is it weird that she is nearing the age when you had her?  My dd is 16 and dh took my v card when I was 17.  When I told him that last week he looked a little sick.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 25, 2012 at 10:17 PM
Thank you.
Yes it's very weird. My ex is a little freaked about it too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 25, 2012 at 10:20 PM
Hmm I did not hit the anonymous button. I am not ashamed to hide behind a button..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
parisonmom
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2012 at 10:20 PM
Its ok. Just sit and have the "talk"
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 25, 2012 at 10:22 PM
1 mom liked this

My mom had me at 15 and she didn't have my father to help or her own family, so PA was the only way she could survive.  at 15/16  not getting PA just means some one else took care of you, not the gov.  You can't buy a car, you can barely get a license, high school is not done, etc...

aprilsalcro
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2012 at 10:23 PM
Ok
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
happymom629
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Not necessarily. At 16 you can legally have a job. 

Quoting Anonymous:

My mom had me at 15 and she didn't have my father to help or her own family, so PA was the only way she could survive.  at 15/16  not getting PA just means some one else took care of you, not the gov.  You can't buy a car, you can barely get a license, high school is not done, etc...

happymom629
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2012 at 10:26 PM

Happy Birthday to her! Do people sometimes mistak you as her sister?  Do you have any other kids that are signficiantly younger than her?

momomommy16
by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 10:29 PM
2mm is my birthday too! Happy birthday to her!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
USMCWifey2011
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2012 at 10:31 PM

I am nineteen with a one month old. I constantly hear that i am so young. Im sure when my son is eighteen-nineteen, ill realize how young i really am. We too are not on any public aid. DH is a Marine, we live pay check to pay check but we do it, and we have DH's med insurance to cover us.

Happy birthday to daughter!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)