Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I was a teen Mom

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I was 15 when I got pregnant 16 when I had her and tomorrow she will be 14!! I can't believe my baby will be 14.. Where have the years gone?!

Before I get bashed which I will anyways: I was ON bc and used a condom. The condom broke and my bc failed. I was able to learn that I can't take BC my body rejects every kind there is. I NEVER got public assistant never needed it. I did not have state insurance I was on my dads and my DD was on her dads when she was born.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 25, 2012 at 10:09 PM
Replies (21-27):
vampire2007
by on Jan. 25, 2012 at 10:51 PM

uhm..ok...

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 25, 2012 at 11:21 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
a_and_j_momma
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2012 at 11:25 PM

Happy birthday to her

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 25, 2012 at 11:30 PM
Thank you

Quoting a_and_j_momma:

Happy birthday to her

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2012 at 7:26 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cambriagurlmom
by on Jan. 26, 2012 at 7:52 AM

I had my son at 13 (got preggers one month after birthday and stayed preggers most of the year) He will be turning 14 this year. I say the same thing every year. I did have some assistance from age 18-20 when I was in college. I was with my ex for 6 years (not his dad he skipped out before he was born) we had two daughters when I was 21, and 22. We split up but we still have a great relationship and still treats my son as his own. now I am re-married with two step-sons. I think its pay back for having a kid  so young but I wouldn't change it for the world. the one thing I would like to change is people realizing how young I am, or them thinking I'm his sister. My brother is 16 so it doesn't help madders.

I was to young to give a crap about b/c, he did wear a condom but it did break. I was a stupid wild child that just lived for the moment until my son was born. I have grown up from that experience and have lived more of a life then some people I know who are 50. I would never change that experience it has made me a better parent then my father was.

itsm3
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2012 at 8:40 AM

my friend was a teenage mom - twice!! however, she defied the stats, finished school, has a great career designing clothes for one of the largest retail chains in north america. she's only 36 and her boys are 19 and 17.  she also has 2 more children with her husband and they're the most amazing family.  i watched her boys grow up and they're the most polite, kind and gentle men.  

being a teen  mom is very hard but getting your life together and becoming successful CAN be done!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)