Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I WANT TO SMOKE WEED

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

I QUIT WHEN I FOUND OUT I WAS PRENANT I USED TO DO IT EVERY DAY.

I AM NOW EXCLUSIVELY BREASTFEEDING, BEING A NEW MOM IS REALLY TAKING A TOLL ON ME I JUST WANT TO SMOKE AND RELAX FOR A LITTLE. I JUST WANT TO GET HIGH ONE LAST TIME. IF THERE WERE SOME SAFE PILLS I COULD GET HIGH OFF OF I WOULD. BUT I WANT TO BREASTFEED :'(

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2012 at 4:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Nyx7
by Member on Jan. 26, 2012 at 5:13 AM

So smoke!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2012 at 5:18 AM

i cant smoke and breastfeed. thc can get in his system through breastmilk and im not trying to deal with child supportive services, if for some reason he is in the hospital or something and they find out, they will take my child away, not risking it, it fucking sucks though :(

Quoting Nyx7:

So smoke!

08JDL08
by on Jan. 26, 2012 at 5:22 AM
Girl, I so know the feeling! I wish I was smoking right now.. I'm going through the same ish lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jan. 26, 2012 at 5:27 AM

lol fml

Quoting 08JDL08:

Girl, I so know the feeling! I wish I was smoking right now.. I'm going through the same ish lol

aubrey-2
by on Jan. 26, 2012 at 5:45 AM
I think your a great mom because your not doing it. I am craving a cigarette, I've been craving one for no lie, months! I'm going to buy a pack and only allow myself to smoke a few a day. I quit when I was pregnant both times and when we adopted our daughter. Sorry I kinda went off on my own issues. Anyways, I think you should wait and do it when your done bf, your a good mom for not doing it now. A lot of other moms do and don't give a eff about their kids
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2012 at 6:52 AM
You can do both..I smoke weed & breastfeed & have with all 4 of my kids & they are perfect :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 26, 2012 at 6:53 AM
Your doing the right thing by not smoking
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
The_Doodle
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2012 at 6:55 AM

Just smoke as a celebration when your baby is weaned ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)