Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

some peoples kids!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2012 at 5:39 AM
  • 5 Replies

hmm 8 months ago i cut one of my brothers out of mine and my childs life. now i finally had it with my "half sister" god its weird calling her that...... anyways its time for me to cut her out of mine and my daughters life she pulled my last string this month and its not gonna end very pretty for her and i dare her to start a fight with me. 

our kids are 3 days apart libby my neice is born on the 26th, tiffany my daughter on the 29th.

so i was gonna have tiffs party on the 20th so all my friends can come and she had a early morning doc appt so she wasnt working that day when she normally does. but she threw a fit about her daughter is older and should have her party first. so i said ok and i changed it to the 29th. she complained again saying she had to work and wouldnt get off till 3pm. so i changed it again to the 31st. then i realized that was a dialysis day for my grams who if extremely attached to my kid. and dialysis days arent good. so i told her it had to be the 29 ill just make it later at night and serve dinner. she said i cant have it the 29th i asked why not if its later she should be able to make it and she said i changed libbys from the 26th to the 29th. i said ok well then i guess you have to miss tiffs and ill do mine at 11 am so that there would be time to get to hers by 4pm. so then she says why not combine them. so i reminded her the whole time we were pregnant she screamed no combined parties, for the last almost year of them being alive she screamed no combined parties. she said no shes over that so i said ok fine i saved $100 for party stuff like food and drink and cake. and i told her i would get a large cake decorated half for tiff half for libby and they each get there own personal cake for free since its there first bday. and ill put the rest into pizza and drinks. she said great  and i told her ill only invite 3 people so its not too full and none with kids. i did that mainly cuz i only know 3 people that wont punch her in the face for everything shes done to me the last 4 years. any who, so she calls my mom the next day and says " its stupid to combine the parties libby is the queen and im not changing the party" so my mom calls and wakes me up to tell me i need to change it. boy you cant imagine how pissed i was for being woken up with this crap.

so me and mom talked it over ill change it but no one is going to her party we are gonna stay home have spaghetti wich is tiffs fave, and watch movies, play the ps3, and have a relaxing night and eat icecream, like a family party for tiff since its her birthday. i told mom she can go to libbys since shes the grandma, but she doesnt want to cuz my sisters son is rude and out of control and he is 5. libby no one can touch o be within 5 feet of or she will scream bloody murder. and to top it off every party or get to get her her friends and other side of the family besides her mil and fil talk to our side. then my sister has the balls to send a mass message out of fb inviting a bunch of people (just to day 3 days after) to libbys party on the 29th. so i though i wouldnt embarrass her too much or be rude and start shit infront of her friends so i said " Sorry i have plans, chris (my bf), brian(my brother) and i are going to be spending the day with tiff spoiling her since its HER birthday"

shes always in this power struggle, and competition with the girls. when i post a pic of tiffs first smile, 2 days later there was libby, i posted a pic of tiff standing in her crib smiling so did she 2 hours later, i posted a vid of tiff crawling, then so did she a few weeks later. she sits here telling me how horrible of a mom i am how i should give her up for adoption and so on. so anyways im sick of her games and ill stoop to her level and play them. no prob im going out and ill spend $25 buck on a cake my friend is gonna make and its one of her $100 cakes. im gonna have a party keep sake with the signature of all the guest, take pics of each person holding my kid, and take pics of my kid playing with all the other kids oh yeah im inviting a few more friends and 1 girl has 2 kids. oh yeah ill flaunt my kind and how special and great she is. noooooooo problemo! 

sorry for the long rant just needed to let it go :)

~Big~Momma~
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
by on Jan. 26, 2012 at 5:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
married-in-06
by on Jan. 26, 2012 at 5:50 AM
Bump Hun
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jan. 26, 2012 at 6:01 AM
I can understand your frustration. I wouldn't have let het make a call period as to when my kids party was. Your kid, your decision. She obviously likes control and attention. How pathetic to try and ruin a child's birthday for attention. Reminds me of my mother.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
my1love
by on Jan. 26, 2012 at 6:17 AM

she is insane shes 31 playing this stupid games im gonna be 24 in a few days and i dont really care whos kid is better or more advanced or cuter like shes always trying to do. im just happy i have a happy healthy kid and took pride in having to go to a few food banks to make it through so i could save for a few things for my girls birthday. she wont like the outcome of it though. my grams wont go there cuz shes a ticking timebomb with her health and the last time she was over there my nephew who is 5 yr old told my grams that she was "ugly and weird" and that he "hated to be arround her" wich made her cry and get up and leave at christmas..... my sister did NOTHING. this same kid also punched my bother in the ball so hard it made him fall on my nephew and throw up everything in his stumach and couldnt move for about 45 mins. again nothing was done, my brother wont go there anymore either. she complained she had to make cupcakes cuz she cant afford a $20 cake yet PLEASE SOMEONE explain to me why she can spend 1k on a coach diaper bag and matching wallet set. and why she can buy a new coach purse every month or 2 when they cost about $300 a wack if not more?

Quoting Anonymous:

I can understand your frustration. I wouldn't have let het make a call period as to when my kids party was. Your kid, your decision. She obviously likes control and attention. How pathetic to try and ruin a child's birthday for attention. Reminds me of my mother.

~Big~Momma~
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 26, 2012 at 6:24 AM
Hmm. Sounds like you're both immature which sucks because she is definitely old enough not to be.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
my1love
by on Jan. 26, 2012 at 6:31 AM

i admit i yet to be immature, but im sure i soon will be very much so. we were raised in the same house same parents same way. she had more then us other kids because mom bought her things with her dads child support checks. but thats the only difference. but yes im pisted and ill stoop to her level and tell her to woman up and stop being stupid, or bring up her dukes and keep the tissue by her. and after 4 years of sheer hell from her i have every right to be mad and not have to contain it anymore.

Quoting Anonymous:

Hmm. Sounds like you're both immature which sucks because she is definitely old enough not to be.

~Big~Momma~
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN