Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Wedding Rings & Engagement Rings!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Show your rings!!!;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 27, 2012 at 8:44 AM
Replies (51-60):
gabby06
by on Jan. 27, 2012 at 2:33 PM

Its beautiful.Where did you get yours? Im looking for something like that.

Quoting danijean:

Wearing it. I loooove my ring it was exactly what I wanted. :)

NoahsMommy1121
by on Jan. 27, 2012 at 2:33 PM
1 mom liked this

From the website. Its getting cleaned, wont have it back till Monday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zionsmom1
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2012 at 2:33 PM
2 moms liked this

Love mine! He upgraded mine last year... Ignore my nails!! I have been doing a lot of things with my nails just for fun and this was one of the fails as far as ideas! lol

danijean
by Gold Member on Jan. 27, 2012 at 2:34 PM
1 mom liked this
We got it from Zales :)

Quoting gabby06:

Its beautiful.Where did you get yours? Im looking for something like that.

Quoting danijean:

Wearing it. I loooove my ring it was exactly what I wanted. :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jlynnf
by Bronze Member on Jan. 27, 2012 at 2:35 PM
if it's not a cheap ass ring and yoh go to where it was bought then yes it usually is free.

who goes to a pawn shop for that??

Quoting jessie82087:

Umm..no. It is almost NEVER free, unless you're friends with the jeweler. Gold is EXPENSIVE, and a jeweler is not gonna do it for free, and lose money. Even a pawn shop will charge you about 50 bucks to get your ring resized bigger.

Quoting jlynnf:

im not being e badass at all. i would never embarrass myself and wear a ring that is too small and looks like my finger has no circulation.

im sure it fit great when you got married but if you gain weight, it's not a big deal to get it resized. it's usually free.

Quoting MissLeanna:

Sometimes being E-badass is cool. Times like this, it just makes you look dumb. Their rings are fine.

Quoting jlynnf:

umm... some of you need to get your rings resized. bigger.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luv2nap
by on Jan. 27, 2012 at 2:36 PM

good to know!!!  

Quoting jessie82087:

They are more than likely moissanites, which is essentially a man-made substitution for a diamond. I've never seen a REAL black diamond (and trust me, black diamonds are the worst quality you can get, so they are truly a WASTE of money).

Quoting luv2nap:

i think so

Quoting JuliaW:

Wow, are the black stones diamonds? I've never seen that before, so unique and beautiful.

Quoting luv2nap:

we are actually in the process of getting a new set - he has never had a ring and now he wants one... we are doing a black and white deal... here is his 

and this will be my band

Luv2nap ~ "I'm just say'n" wink mini

"Bitch..... I don't know your life!"

jessie82087
by on Jan. 27, 2012 at 2:38 PM

LOL honey, I work in the jewelry business, so yes, you're wrong. And if it's a "cheap ass ring" a jeweler WON'T size it, period. I've never heard of a jeweler up-sizing a ring for free. That would be FOOLISH on their part considering the price of gold.

And people go to pawnshops for that because it's cheaper than going to a jeweler.

Quoting jlynnf:

if it's not a cheap ass ring and yoh go to where it was bought then yes it usually is free.

who goes to a pawn shop for that??

Quoting jessie82087:

Umm..no. It is almost NEVER free, unless you're friends with the jeweler. Gold is EXPENSIVE, and a jeweler is not gonna do it for free, and lose money. Even a pawn shop will charge you about 50 bucks to get your ring resized bigger.

Quoting jlynnf:

im not being e badass at all. i would never embarrass myself and wear a ring that is too small and looks like my finger has no circulation.

im sure it fit great when you got married but if you gain weight, it's not a big deal to get it resized. it's usually free.

Quoting MissLeanna:

Sometimes being E-badass is cool. Times like this, it just makes you look dumb. Their rings are fine.

Quoting jlynnf:

lynnd4
by on Jan. 27, 2012 at 2:40 PM
I'm pretty sure I'm one of the ones you think needs resized. I have man hands and they actually fit pretty loose. :)

Quoting jlynnf:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BraedynsMom414
by on Jan. 27, 2012 at 2:40 PM
Why do you worry about it? Is it bothering you that much you have to be rude?

Quoting jlynnf:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JuliaW
by Member on Jan. 27, 2012 at 2:42 PM
Interesting thanks! I still think it's a lovely style of ring.

Quoting luv2nap:

good to know!!!  

Quoting jessie82087:

They are more than likely moissanites, which is essentially a man-made substitution for a diamond. I've never seen a REAL black diamond (and trust me, black diamonds are the worst quality you can get, so they are truly a WASTE of money).

Quoting luv2nap:

i think so

Quoting JuliaW:

Wow, are the black stones diamonds? I've never seen that before, so unique and beautiful.

Quoting luv2nap:

we are actually in the process of getting a new set - he has never had a ring and now he wants one... we are doing a black and white deal... here is his 

and this will be my band

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)