Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what in the HELL is he thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I don't know where to start. My friend/ babysitter just called me and confessed that her and my dh had a very interesting conversation last night while we were at my dying grandfathers house visiting him. He texted her asking if she would sleep with him! I am crying soo hard right now, I don't even want to sleep in the same bed as him right now...we JUST found out that we are expecting our last child and he is gunna try and ask her if she will Fuck him? I am furious. I want to go in our bedroom and throw my phone at his face!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2012 at 2:26 AM
Replies (51-59):
layawatling
by Laya on Jan. 29, 2012 at 4:47 PM
If she was a real friend she wouldn't care if you told him. I'd tear him a new asshole.
Cubanmom84
by on Jan. 29, 2012 at 4:49 PM

Ok, why are you not going in the room and throwing the phone in his face again?? because you totally should, a tv, a vacum cleaner, if you want to be cliche you can always use a pan lol 

You need to tell him that his a dick, first of all, what makes you think that she is telling the truth, second of all, what are you gonna do now, pretend that it did not happen.

OH I GOT IT, tell your friend to set it up, one day that you can catch him in the act, the look on his face will be priceless!!!

Mrs.Williams13
by on Jan. 29, 2012 at 4:52 PM

This... but since you said that you are expecting your LAST child with him... I'd kick him in the nuts... honestly.

Quoting Anonymous:

Go kick him! I'm sorry at least she told you .and seriously I would go kick him!

MamaLub
by Gold Member on Jan. 29, 2012 at 4:54 PM
She probably left out the part about flirting back

Quoting parisonmom:

When a female tells me this either she is lying or she isn't telling you the whole truth. I would be asking dh about it and ask to see his phone if he didn't delete it or have her forward you the text messages.

Quoting Anonymous:

No bc she said that he told her not to tell me about the conversation for it to stay between just them..atleast she told me.

Quoting parisonmom:

Wow do you ask him about this?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Jan. 29, 2012 at 4:58 PM
Seriously? Someone tells you that your husband is trying to cheat on you, and you don't even ask him about it? Is this a real post?

Quoting Anonymous:

No bc she said that he told her not to tell me about the conversation for it to stay between just them..atleast she told me.

Quoting parisonmom:

Wow do you ask him about this?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brimi09
by on Jan. 29, 2012 at 4:59 PM
What are you going to do now?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
liahmsmommy143
by on Jan. 29, 2012 at 5:00 PM

have her forward the text!!!! or sext whateve

Crazy-Steph
by Ruby Member on Jan. 29, 2012 at 5:02 PM
Who do you have? I can get online with our at&t account at any time to see detail. Don't you have access to the account?

Quoting Anonymous:

It's in his name and they need the ok from him so not happening.

Quoting AisleyneChasidy:

I'd ask him about it before going mad, and I'd demand from her that I see the text. By the way, most cell networks can provide you with a statement and it lists every number you text and usually what was said in it. Ask for it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)