Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So for the first time ever my annual budget worked and now when we get our tax return we dont have anything to spend it on...

My hubby wants to just pay ahead on the house and maybe spend some on the kids but I would like a tummy tuck...

Im a mother of 3 and we have decided we are offically done... I make 90% of the income that comes into the home... yes...I am a sugar momma!!  So I feel that sinces its my hard earned money and I have toated around this extra weight for 13 some years now, its my turn to do something for me...

Is that too selfish??? Should I feel guilty that I would rather spend it on mt then my family? (I dont)

by on Jan. 29, 2012 at 4:27 PM
Replies (31-35):
Scarlettsecret
by on Jan. 29, 2012 at 5:11 PM

Ladies... ladies... Its just a question... and as far as being smart... Ummm.. I make 90% of our income, I actually made our annual budget work... I would have to say I/we have made several smart choices in my life to be able to do such things... And not that it matters but my hubby is a trust fund baby... He has a good sized inheritance set aside that if things go to shit we are taken care of... In the 14 years we have been together we said that we wanted to earn the things we have and have never dipped into his fund... so I am sorry for those who have to struggle, I have friends that struggle and understand its hard... but 6K for some lipo and a tummy tuck wont put us in trouble...

notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on Jan. 29, 2012 at 5:14 PM

i disagree  shrugs

Quoting fairyjester:

but if she earms most of the money i think she has the right to be a little selfish

Quoting notjstasocermom:

or you could just work out instead of taking the easy way out and using the money for something the entire family could do. so imo yes you are being selfish.

fairyjester
by on Jan. 29, 2012 at 5:17 PM

well since you are not her partner you don't have to agree.   just saying

Quoting notjstasocermom:

i disagree  shrugs

Quoting fairyjester:

but if she earms most of the money i think she has the right to be a little selfish

Quoting notjstasocermom:

or you could just work out instead of taking the easy way out and using the money for something the entire family could do. so imo yes you are being selfish.

notjstasocermom
by Emerald Member on Jan. 29, 2012 at 5:18 PM

no shit.

Quoting fairyjester:

well since you are not her partner you don't have to agree.   just saying

Quoting notjstasocermom:

i disagree  shrugs

Quoting fairyjester:

Quoting notjstasocermom:

amyers_2010
by on Jan. 29, 2012 at 5:20 PM

nope, you deserve it! and if thats what you want, then go for it

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)