Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Had a Terrible Night

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies

I just need to vent and i don't know what else. Last night my husband was playing on his Xbox and i was playing on my computer and using his laptop to watch a show online. Our connection kept messing up and he would get kicked from a game or i would have to restart my show because it would pause. After having so many issues i turned the laptop wi-fi off and tried to get on my computer so i could finish the show, well it was having trouble getting online and i was upset so i stood up and threw my headphones off to the side. My husband came up behind me and went to touch me but i got up at that time and threw my stuff, he thought i was mad at him so he started yelling at me and calling me a bitch. He had a couple of drinks so i was trying to calm him down so we could talk and i was letting him know i was upset because of the connection not at him.

He ended up walking to the bedroom and i yelled at him for leaving while i was trying to talk to him so he came back and starting yelling at me that i was being an idiot for getting upset, i yelled at him that it was stupid that we were upset at each other and that we should go to bed. I went to the kitchen to lock the back door and when i came back the lights were off in the living room and the tv was on stand by mode. I just said it would be nice to turn off the tv before going to sleep and i turned on the lights so i could have some light. I didnt know he was on the sofa and he jumped up and threw a jacket at me yelling at me for turning them on, i said he was being an idiot and that all i wanted to do was to turn off the tv. He laid back down on the sofa and i was mad at him so i threw his laptop across the floor he jumped up and got in my face pushing me back and i kept pushing him back out of my face. I got so mad at him that when i pushed him back i slapped him across the face i got him by surprise and he backed off walking to the bedroom, i told him to came back because i didn't want to be fighting near our daughters door. He was so mad that he punched the wall and our walls are hard so he ended up splitting his hand leaving it swollen and bruised. 

I yelled at him to not do that and he just brushed me off, i took my phone and hid it in my underwear so he couldnt get to it and i threw his phone across the room away from him. He than grabbed my computer tower and said he would throw it so i stood over it trying to protected it so he couldnt touch it. I pushed him again because he was trying to get to my tower and i slapped him again to get away from me, he came back at me and pushed me into a wall yelling at me for hitting him. I was so scared i started crying and cowarding down because i was scared he would hit me, my daughter hear us screaming and she woke up crying. I wanted to calm down so i got away from my husband and went to my daughter to try to get her to go back to sleep because she was scared, i was telling her to calm down between my heavy sobs and trying to breath because i started having trouble breathing. I heard some crashing sounds in the living room and when i came out i found our picture frame on the floor shattered in pieces and him trying to clean it up. I went for a broom and tried to clean up and he yelled at me that i would cut my feet he twisted my hands so he could get the broom from me. I was so scared thinking he would hurt me that i told him to leave the house because i didnt want any more problems he didnt want to leave so i grabbed a knife and stood in the kitchen telling him to leave the house. He just came at me and twisted my arm behind my back so he could get the knife out of my hand, i started crying more and yelling at him to leave that our daughter doesn't need him like that right now. I was tired of fighting and so i ended up calling 911 and the police showed up within minutes.

Because i hit him and used a knife the police arrested me and finger print me. Since he didn't do anything to me all they did was take him to the hospital for his hand and to fix his foot because he had stepped on the glass. His Sgts came to the house and took my daughter so i cant see her for at least 3 days and he is staying at a hotel room with her while we get some of this stuff figured out. Even if he doesn't press charges against me the army will do their own shit to me and it pisses me off more than anything. Im tired of living by the army's rules and not able to have my own identiy, i asked him to get out a few months back and he just re-enlisted for another 3 years and i dont know how to deal with it. This is the first time we have had the police called to our house for a fight like this and i dont know how it will be once he is back home. I dont know how we are going to be able to contuine this our fights have been bad before like throwing things around but this is the first time we had to get police here. I hate what happened and i hate myself for letting it get so far. I dont have anyone to talk to, we are a one car family and there is nothing around our house so im just stuck with our 2 year old at home. Im going crazy and i dont have anyone around i hate it.

sorry its so long i just needed to really vent.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2012 at 6:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2012 at 6:51 PM
You have issues. Sounds like the violence started with you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured