Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Trash you are pure trash.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies
I'm waiting at the ER because my husband has been having chest pains and this women comes in obviously in her 3rd trimester cussing and screaming "fucking this and fucking that shit this and shit that" I'm mean every other word was a cuss word but the whole time she was on her cell phone. I understand your worried about your son but really to cause such a scene where nurses and security guards need to calm you down is just sad. Her son possibly has a broken leg but instead of cussing and screaming on your phone you should hold and comfort your child. I mean really? Oh and the father was just as much trash as she was, you can tell by his clothing and attitudenit reslly does just say it all. Oh as she's signing in she had dropped what seemed to be about 6 or 7 medical cards, i wonder how many bastard chiodren she has? I'm sorry this is an example of the pure scum of America.

Yes im being harsh and Yes I'm judging her and I have no problem admitting it and honestly you would too if you were literally close enough to hear her yells pierce your ears and close enough to count the enormous amount of hickeys all over her neck. Just trashy.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2012 at 6:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)