Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Heck with that.....bare with me please

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
I posted something earlier but mothers couldn't understand that. So I will try to explain. In this way.

Yesterday SD went to a friends house. Her sister came over to mine and dhs place to spend the night. SD now want her friend to stay the night to see the kids(right now I have no custody of my kids). Right now they are in TFI system-for those of you don't know what this is research it. We have rules to follow and one of them is whoever sees the kids has to pass a background check(her friend didn't take one). All I told DH was it is not a good idea to let her. So SD got mad obviously because DH hung up on her. So DH daughter(who came to spend the night) left to where SD was.

Lets forward it today. SD called DH and said she will be mad if she misses the kids(she should of stay home last night). The visit went well and all, after the visit SD had to talk to Dh alone. So they went to her bedroom and talked. She came outbmad and all, and that when she said this "if people would get off their retard ass". I kind of blocked it out. She is just one of those people who likes to bitch a lot.

Hope you understood this one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 29, 2012 at 6:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
NDADanceMom
by on Jan. 29, 2012 at 7:01 PM

I didnt get it BUT it sounds like your step daughter is upset because her life is being impacted by the choices of others and she is pissed.  Its normal and I feel bad for her.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 29, 2012 at 7:05 PM
She is 18 so if sd don't want it to the solution is move out simple. Sd is mad also because dh wont get rid of me because she don't like me and also because she wants it her way or no way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)