Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I need some serious advice! Please! IDK what this is and it itches so bad!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I got this horrible itchy rash after staying at this co workers house.  The problem is I can't tell my husband about it, because this was a male coworkers house.  I don't know how I got it.  We didn't do anything I swear it!  But my husband wont believe me.  I'm scared to go to the Dr, in case my husband would find out.  What could this be?

Sorry.  I don't have a camera, so I had to draw an illustration.  But as you can see, the rash is on my left cheek off to the left, almost toward my hip.  What could it be?  Im am so freaking out right now!!

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 1, 2012 at 8:56 PM
Replies (141-150):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Feb. 1, 2012 at 11:04 PM

i think its some sort of std. ha ha

Mrs.Engel11
by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 11:07 PM
1 mom liked this

LMAO! The fact that you think that THAT picture is going to be able to let anyone know what is on your ass is just hilarious! And I may not be able to tell you what it is, but I can tell you how to prevent it... Dont sleep in a strange man's bed! Haha Karma is a bitch. Or a *pain in the ass* in this case. Lol

Anywho, I was serious about my reply, google "rash Pictures".

Quoting Anonymous:

Well I am so sorry to worry you.  Its the best I had to work with. But that's about the jest of what it looks like.  Sorry I can't draw to your needs of understanding.  I never claimed to be an artist.  I just needed advice on what to do with it * other than seeing a Dr*

Quoting Mrs.Engel11:

We can tell what it is?? Seriously??? What en effing moron.

Try googling rash pictures. Seriously. Your stupidity is starting to worry me.

Quoting Anonymous:

Are y'all seriously making fun of my drawing?  I really don't think its that bad, at least you can still tell what it is

Quoting ErinML:

I think I'd be more worried with the large crack and flappy cheeks. :)

Quoting Mrs.Engel11:

Oh this drawing is MUCH better!!! I can totally tell what it is now...

Quoting ErinML:

Bahahahahaha

Omg

This is too much.

Quoting Anonymous:

Is this spreading? It looks like it from the drawing. Any scabbing? That may be  a good sign.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't know what else you want me to do.  All I can offer is a close up, but not sure what good that can do....?

Quoting Anonymous:

Please more stick figures, it might help us determine the severity of the situation

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Feb. 1, 2012 at 11:09 PM

daayyyummm! you gotta nice bootay!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 1, 2012 at 11:11 PM

=D thank you

Quoting Anonymous:

daayyyummm! you gotta nice bootay!!

elighrocker
by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 11:50 PM

I once had a friend who slept at his friends house and the next day his face broke out in a rash because there was siemen on the pillow he slept on.

It may still be a possibility. Have to take people for their word

rainbowcakes
by on Feb. 2, 2012 at 12:01 AM
Go to the doctor. Seriously.
Mamie_85
by Platinum Member on Feb. 2, 2012 at 12:05 AM
Go to the doctor. It's the only way to know for sure.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2ninos4me
by Mrs.Erika2 on Feb. 2, 2012 at 12:08 AM
Bed bugs ??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ceilidh2011
by on Feb. 2, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

He has a dog but he was outside

Quoting champagne_rose:

Quoting Anonymous:

No I don't think so

Quoting champagne_rose:

Fleas?

Does he have a dog or cat?

okay,fleas do not,this DO NOT always live on their host,they do jump off and normally lay eggs in the cracks in floors in carpet,and yes on furniture,the little bastards hatch then go looking for a feed of blood they aren't fussy,cats,dogs, HUMANS,and even if the dog was treated and outside,they can still be in the house,they are as bad as bedbugs to get rid of. I am very allergic to fleas,and having as many fur baring critters as I do,seven in all,I am very anal retentive about prevention.However,even humans can bring them in.

On another note,C'mon,SERIOUSLY,you would expect anyone to belive you took off your pants,slept in another man's bed and it was NOTHING ? Would you HONESTLY belive your husband if he came up with this ?

TygerLily62
by on Feb. 2, 2012 at 12:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Dat ass!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)