Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I really hope I don't have to confront this psycho bitch!

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2012 at 6:25 PM
  • 20 Replies

Okay so, there is a women that lives in the apartment diagonal from me. Her kid leave Cheetos all through out the hall way and all sorts of other crap. It is okay b/c I know she has a one year old so, it does not bother me. I have never said anything about it to her. She had her hip hop music so freaking loud today I felt the walls shake. Again, I did not say anything. So, we are moving and my neighbors had some boxes for us. Well, one of them had some popcorn in them,and I did not realize it. I did not know that I had dropped some of the popcorn around her area of the apartments. My dh was outside,and he heard her slam open her door, she said, " Oh, so you are just going to leave all of this popcorn shit, on the ground near my apartment". She said, " Bitch, better come and pick it up". Well, if she would have come and knocked on my door and said nicely, hey you left shit over here near my apartment. Can you come pick it up? I would have. Since she was a bitch about it she can piss off. Plus, I would have let her know what she does not pick up after her kid,and the loud music going on all the time. I am so afraid that I am going to have confront this psycho bitch,and I am not very nice with the bitches. What would you do?

by on Feb. 6, 2012 at 6:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovemysnugbugs
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2012 at 6:26 PM
Leave it alone. You're moving anyway and pretty soon won't have to deal with her.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Love060708kids
by on Feb. 6, 2012 at 6:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm passive aggressive...I would leave dog shit in front of her door...lol

I'm just kidding, I have no idea what I would do, but I would be watching my car to make sure no one keys it or damages it...haha

young_lv_mom
by Silver Member on Feb. 6, 2012 at 6:28 PM
I would just leave it seeing as how you are moving, if she comes up to you don't hold back, but not need to force a fight.
alilsmartass
by on Feb. 6, 2012 at 6:28 PM

Quoting lovemysnugbugs:

Leave it alone. You're moving anyway and pretty soon won't have to deal with her.

That is what my dh told me to do. What if she confronts me?

mrsB27
by on Feb. 6, 2012 at 6:29 PM

your about to move. i wouldn't pick it up. what is she going to do? throw it at you? i say leave it, be the mature one (bc it seems like shes not) and don't say anything. but if she starts yelling at your husband or at you in front of your kids, than you should say something. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 6, 2012 at 6:30 PM
Ignore the bitch! Last thing you want is problems when youre about to move.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alilsmartass
by on Feb. 6, 2012 at 6:30 PM

Quoting young_lv_mom:

I would just leave it seeing as how you are moving, if she comes up to you don't hold back, but not need to force a fight.

I will express to her how I feel. I am not ashamed to say, I am scared of this girl. She could kick my rear.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 6, 2012 at 6:31 PM
Then you stand up for yourself. I wouldn't argue with a crazy ass woman in front of my kids though.

Quoting alilsmartass:

Quoting lovemysnugbugs:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alilsmartass
by on Feb. 6, 2012 at 6:31 PM

Quoting Love060708kids:

I'm passive aggressive...I would leave dog shit in front of her door...lol

I'm just kidding, I have no idea what I would do, but I would be watching my car to make sure no one keys it or damages it...haha

You know she is just the type to do it to! 

alilsmartass
by on Feb. 6, 2012 at 6:32 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Then you stand up for yourself. I wouldn't argue with a crazy ass woman in front of my kids though.

Quoting alilsmartass:

Quoting lovemysnugbugs:

Oh hell no, I would not do it infront of the kids. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN