Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i know this is out of the ordinary but, all 6 of my kids and the one im pregnant with.......

Posted by   + Show Post
All of them Have the same father! GASP Oh the horror. (LAUGH OUT LOUD THAT IS A JOKE. NOT A JUDGEMENT)

We were married before we had sex.

I've only ever had sex with him.

Ask me anything.

STOP STOP STOP explaining yourselves to me. I am not judging, not being rude, not thinking I know everything. Most of You ladies take everything and turn it into something bad. Just click the X. It's not a bad post.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 7, 2012 at 3:43 PM
Replies (121-122):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Same with my two and one on the way. Only we had sex before marriage but didn't have kids before marriage. We were married for 4 years before we had kids.

adkmommy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:40 AM
Me also. 1 man, three kids. We were each other's firsts. In fact that was one of the first things he asked me when we were first starting to date, if I was a virgin. We were 18, got married at 21, and now we are both 40. It is not an easy thing, marriage. I can't believe some of the stuff we have gone through, and by the grace if God, are still together. I know I haven't been easy to live with. Especially the past five years. I have had chronic migraines and depression that have put a strain on my whole family. Chronic pain and depression are continuous work, hopefully forward.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)