Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what about dirty parents?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
everyone always complains about kids being dirty n public....know what i hate to see? kids dressed like thier going to church n the parents in sweatpants n lookin like crap...just sayin...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 7, 2012 at 9:16 PM
Replies (21-25):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 7, 2012 at 11:38 PM
i would have to say that in that case there are assistance programs to help families get access to proper clothing...and also if that is the case i wouldn't think your children would be all well dressed either....but the point of the post is people that just don't care about thier appearance....not your situation....:)

Quoting allsolittle:

What if you have four kids and gains 40 lbs... all you have that "fits" is a few gray fucked up hoodies and the one pair of pants you own because you can't afford anything else?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom2cheesebug
by on Feb. 7, 2012 at 11:40 PM

I could care less what the parents are wearing, as long as they are taking good care of their kids.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:02 AM

I don't wear make up except to church or for pictures. This has been like that for the past 12 years and my husband and I are both ok with that. I try to not wear dirty clothes although sometimes it cannot be avoided. I don't dress up to go out, I normally wear yoga pants and a shirt all the time. I never dress my kids up so much that it looks like they are going to church. Hopefully I'm not who you are talking about because I don't see myself as dirty. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:29 AM
Or maybe she doesn't have nice clothes BECAUSE she spends the money on dressing her kids nicely. I'd buy nice clothes for my DD before myself.

Quoting Anonymous:

i would have to say that in that case there are assistance programs to help families get access to proper clothing...and also if that is the case i wouldn't think your children would be all well dressed either....but the point of the post is people that just don't care about thier appearance....not your situation....:)

Quoting allsolittle:

What if you have four kids and gains 40 lbs... all you have that "fits" is a few gray fucked up hoodies and the one pair of pants you own because you can't afford anything else?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angziety
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:33 AM

My husband saw an older couple the other day at the grocery store... they both had identical baseball caps with spongebob and patrick stuffed toys sewn onto them (odd in itself).. they looked dirty.. the man had a long beard that was very tangled.. and they smelled of urine, I guess.  :(  My husband ended up walking behind them later when he was leaving, and they had a LEXUS.  Very strange.  Eccentric people maybe?  We're not sure.  But who knows really.  We try not to judge.  You just never know. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)