Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i want to b**** about.. him

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:11 AM
  • 13 Replies

i can barely stand my husband anymore.. i love him but he doesnt understand very much..

atleast i dont think so.. hes always pissed.. about anything and everything.  i want to slap him!! i threw a sippy cup tonight because he made me so mad..

his family planned a family trip for hawaii ... yay so exciting!! .... yea over a year ago when his family was half way nice to me...

now i want to cry when i think about going.. i dont want to his family has done everything to hurt me and to try and break us up.... the only thing he thinks of is its a free trip their paying for our flights and a friend is letting them use a condo...  i understand w only have to pay for what we want.  but i would rather stay home go to the coast and not be anywhere near his family ..

but to him that makes me selfish and not think of anyone but my self!  im so hurt by his family and now i have to spend a week away from home with them...

i dont know what to do =[

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kirs181
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:14 AM
Go live it up and enjoy yourself!!!! Don't let them have the satisfaction of bringing you down. Have a great time and put it in their face;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GoneBad31
2 moms liked this

Go. It will show him that you are opening doors to his family. When he sees that you are putting yourself out there he will see what they really are.

I never wanted to be around my ex's family either for the same reason, so I feel for you. Maybe he NEEDS this vacation and he will loosen up a bit when he gets home.

mommy12711

thanks!!=] i just want everything to be ok im so nervous

parentalrights1
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:15 AM

Well the fact that you're still in contact with his family after what they've done shows that he's married to them not you.

counseling is my suggestion. A husband is supposed to stick up for his wife. Period. If they treat you like dirt then he doesn't need to subject you to them.

He's a pos. If counseling doesn't work then I wouldn't recommend staying.

mzvaldez
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:16 AM
Don't sink to their level. Go and have a wonderful time.
mommy12711
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:17 AM

yea we did pre marraige counciling and it helped alot!! thanks for the advise

Quoting parentalrights1:

Well the fact that you're still in contact with his family after what they've done shows that he's married to them not you.

counseling is my suggestion. A husband is supposed to stick up for his wife. Period. If they treat you like dirt then he doesn't need to subject you to them.

He's a pos. If counseling doesn't work then I wouldn't recommend staying.

ABMommyto2
How has his family hurt you specifically? I don't want to be rude, but by what you posted it does not seem like he is really doing anything wrong. You can't really blame him for loving his family.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
parentalrights1

Think about if your family treated HIM like dirt. Would you keep making him go around them and call him selfish when he doesn't want to, or would you tell your parents not to treat your husband that way and avoid them until they cleaned up their act?

What about if a daughter (if you have one) had a husband whose family was treating her like dirt and trying to break them up, but her husband expected her to still tag along on their vacations? No way.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Why is everyone's solution to every marital issue is always "He is a POS, leave him"?

parentalrights1
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:18 AM
1 mom liked this

You did pre marriage counseling? Well it sounds like you may need it again.

I don't know what they did to you specifically, but you are his family now that he married you and his allegience is to you first and foremost.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)