Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i want to b**** about.. him

Posted by   + Show Post

i can barely stand my husband anymore.. i love him but he doesnt understand very much..

atleast i dont think so.. hes always pissed.. about anything and everything.  i want to slap him!! i threw a sippy cup tonight because he made me so mad..

his family planned a family trip for hawaii ... yay so exciting!! .... yea over a year ago when his family was half way nice to me...

now i want to cry when i think about going.. i dont want to his family has done everything to hurt me and to try and break us up.... the only thing he thinks of is its a free trip their paying for our flights and a friend is letting them use a condo...  i understand w only have to pay for what we want.  but i would rather stay home go to the coast and not be anywhere near his family ..

but to him that makes me selfish and not think of anyone but my self!  im so hurt by his family and now i have to spend a week away from home with them...

i dont know what to do =[

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:11 AM
Replies (11-13):
parentalrights1
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:19 AM

It's not. It's "seek counseling and don't let yourself be a doormat to some asshole forever" Husbands make vows to their wives, not their parents.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why is everyone's solution to every marital issue is always "He is a POS, leave him"?

mommy12711
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:21 AM

lmao i have no idea i see that alot but i think a marrige is alot more work then just leaving.

Quoting Anonymous:

Why is everyone's solution to every marital issue is always "He is a POS, leave him"?

TexasWife
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:26 AM
1 mom liked this
My in laws hated me. Got in my face, made me cry, made me feel like shit as a wife and mother, and mocked me one time when I cried. Ok that was mainly my mil. My fil told me that I was selfish and needed to quit making decisions for my husband. Why? Because I wanted to go to college and the second because they didn't like that my husband decided to move. I still smiled and acted like myself when we would visit. I would send my husband and child down to visit without me. You could hear his parents in the background saying that it was bullshit that he would have to call and check in with the bitch who is probably out cheating on you. Anyways, he still went around them because he loved them. Finally they realized I loved him and they were not going to run me off that they finally cut the crap and we now have a wonderful relationship.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)