Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I wish... :(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this

I had friends my age going through what i'm going through... everyone I know either has no kids or is my age with kids but all they want to do is party... its really starting to suck. :(

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mrsbrimer
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:35 AM
Story of my life :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:37 AM

You could poke holes in their condoms...

babyboy117
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:40 AM

I know how feel. I am 23. Married. Have a 15 month old. I dropped all my old friends.. and now have a few close friends who are actually alittle bit older and more mature. Most girls my age just don't have a similar mindset as I do. My world is my kid, and my husband. The girls I used to be friends with have their priorties wrong. Like partying comes first... then their kids. Which is a big no-no in my world.

CadesMum
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:40 AM
I know what you mean. I'm 21. Most of my friends don't have children, or if they do, all try want is to party or they just don't seem to care.

I love my little pinto bean like no other. I love mommy hood!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bnh89
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:40 AM
I know exactly how you feel! And it does suck, I dont have any close friends for that very reason....I do have a close family though which makes it a little easier, but it's still kinda tough.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:43 AM

Sorry:( How old are you and your firends?

alliesaurus
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:43 AM

it happens eventually. People start their own lives at some point and you find out who your real friends are. I know its lonely. Try to meet some moms that are on the same level as you.

momomommy16
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:44 AM
Honestly, I have a few friends that have kids, some of them are true mothers and others like to party. I don't go anywhere unless my daughter is coming lol. Also some of my friends still talk to me even though I'm a mom, but a lot of "friends" stopped talking to me. This is when you know who your true friends are. I'm 17 btw and my daughter is 3 months.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jvd1709
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:57 AM

you arent alone. I never had a teenage life i was forced to start working and supporting myself at the age of 15. never partied never drank or did anything my teenage friends did. honestly id rather work and have all the responsibiluties than party any day. I just wish people understood that i dont have time to be acting like a kid anymore cause im gunna be raising a child of my own very soon. dont have many true friends now but those that stayed around are very supportive

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)