Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you spank does your child ever Flinch?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
1. Prior to the spanking? 2. when they are not spanked just in general? 3. When your hands come close to there face? I dont spank but I have a friend that spanks her 3 and 5 yr not ALOT But sometimes for serious things. She is reconsidering her dicipline methods bc her 5yr started flinching alot.. So this makes me wonder if you spank does your child flinch?
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:38 AM

I don't spank, and my 4 year old will say "don't hit me" when he's in trouble. I have no idea why he would think I'm going to hit him. 

1sweetmommma
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:41 AM

I spank & I don't think my kids flinch. If they know they've done something to get a spanking they will put their hands over their butts.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:43 AM

Thats way different the flinching.. Well it is in my opinion.
Quoting 1sweetmommma:

I spank & I don't think my kids flinch. If they know they've done something to get a spanking they will put their hands over their butts.

boo1985
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:00 AM

My kids cover their butts too. But they don't flinch, I never hit them anywhere but their butts, they aren't afraid of being hit in the face.

allornone
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:04 AM

You mean their whole body flinches or their faces ? If its their faces that tells me they have been hit in the head or face. 

Very sad.....Hope she finds a new way to discipline.

parentalrights1
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:09 AM

I remember one time my mom wasn't going to hit me. I had to walk by her after she yelled at me, but I flinched as I walked by because I expected to be hit for some reason so she hit me for flinching lol :| "I wasn't going to hit you, but you fucking flinched!"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN