Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever peed on yourself?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:00 AM
  • 32 Replies

I have to admit that I did once. My friend made me laugh so hard that I peed all over the ground. It was funny. So have you peed on yourself???

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:01 AM
I was in the 6th grade and my teacher would not let me go to the bathroom till the end of class. On my way to the bathroom, I peed on myself. It was so humiliating
Becky.Mom.of.2
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:01 AM
Yes. When I was pregnant with my 3rd I got the flu and peed every time I threw up.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alilsmartass
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:02 AM

Quoting Becky.Mom.of.2:

Yes. When I was pregnant with my 3rd I got the flu and peed every time I threw up.

I am sure you got tired of that real quick.

boo1985
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Becky.Mom.of.2:

LOL, I haven't been pregnant in 2 years and I still pee when I throw up. And sometime when I sneeze. It's awful!

outtamymynd
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:04 AM
I tinkeled a little lol, but I've never all out wet myself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:05 AM
I once crapped my pants when pregnant. I had a bad bug, or bad food. Something. Not freaking sure what.
But I woke up one morning with diarrhea and was puking my guts out. Well one time I bent over to puke and was in a towel fresh out of the shower and pooped all over the towel. And we were at my husband's cousins house. I didn't know what to do. So I put the towel in a small trash bag and put it in an extra bag and threw it away later. OMG. It was the worst experience ever.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alilsmartass
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:06 AM

Quoting outtamymynd:

I tinkeled a little lol, but I've never all out wet myself.

tinkeled. That is what my mom calls it. I tried to get her to say piss but, she could not.

I have a little blatter. I was laughing to hard..

Kaybean
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:07 AM
I have completely emptied my bladder due to laughing too hard. Not in a long time, but it has happened more than once.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sissyboogs
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:08 AM

Only when I was pregnant. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:09 AM

Yes, I have done both. They both happened during pregnancy or right after and more than once.

I forgot about the Star Trek convention.... I did not totally empty my bladder but dang close. I could not stop laughing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)