Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

what do you think of parents who

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
Bring Children into adult problems. Such as break ups and using them as pawns. Telling the kids all this he said/she said shit?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
perezamberly
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:02 AM
Trashy and unnecessary. Not to mention childish trying to turn your kids against the other parent
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amyjane22
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:03 AM
It's immature & selfish.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:03 AM
My parents did and that was one reason I hated them for such a long time. I have learned from their mistakes and never ever do that with my son. It's just wrong
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:08 AM
My SOs lesbian cousin is doing this right now. They both said something to me and I told them how damn stupid it is and how those KIDS have no business knowing all their drama.

Quoting perezamberly:

Trashy and unnecessary. Not to mention childish trying to turn your kids against the other parent
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
perezamberly
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:11 AM
Exactly. It's extremely manipulative taking advantage of your kids' minds like that... When you make the decision to have a child together, you're making a commitment to co parent for the rest of the child's lives.

Quoting Anonymous:

My SOs lesbian cousin is doing this right now. They both said something to me and I told them how damn stupid it is and how those KIDS have no business knowing all their drama.

Quoting perezamberly:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emeraldangel20
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:11 AM

they're sorry asses

jvd1709
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:13 AM

i think its just messed up. enough said, i had to watch my parents start using my siblings as leverage. being that im old enough to understand the situation i dont include myself and they dont include me but all my siblings are younger so they try to get them to take one side. its ridiculous to watch i feel like im more mature than them

QueenBof6
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:13 AM
Disgusting, pathetic
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:15 AM
They didn't have these kids together. The are al's cousins kids from different men. Now this girl(her ex gf) is calling herself mommy. Yet saying all kinds of shit to the other girl. And the kids are taking her shit to heart..

Quoting perezamberly:

Exactly. It's extremely manipulative taking advantage of your kids' minds like that... When you make the decision to have a child together, you're making a commitment to co parent for the rest of the child's lives.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting perezamberly:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:16 AM
1 mom liked this
So stupid.

Quoting jvd1709:

i think its just messed up. enough said, i had to watch my parents start using my siblings as leverage. being that im old enough to understand the situation i dont include myself and they dont include me but all my siblings are younger so they try to get them to take one side. its ridiculous to watch i feel like im more mature than them

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)