Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my horrible confession

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 60 Replies
This was my reply to another post.

I once crapped my pants when pregnant. I had a bad bug, or bad food. Something. Not freaking sure what. But I woke up one morning with diarrhea and was puking my guts out. Well one time I bent over to puke and was in a towel fresh out of the shower and pooped all over the towel. And we were at my husband's cousins house. I didn't know what to do. So I put the towel in a small trash bag and put it in an extra bag and threw it away later. OMG. It was the worst experience ever.

Am I alone? I've never told anyone about this. I was so embarrassed ...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cillaluvsmali
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:13 AM
I pissed a lil while puking while pregnant, panty liners were my friend 8 )

I haven't poo'd myself ....yet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ParanormalSarah
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:15 AM

I ate some sugar-free candy once that instantly made me sick. While on the road trip back home I was BEGGING my fiance to stop but there was nothing but long stretch of road. On the side of the highway I found myself having issues out of BOTH ends and was miserable. It was pathetic... so yes, I've been there.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:16 AM

I remember having food poisoning one morning as a young teen. My whole family got it from Wendy's. I was feeling well enough to walk down the road a bit to a vending machine to get everyone a sprite, but when I got to the machine I got so sick I couldn't even put the money in. I started walking home and my vision went white. I couldn't see anything. Couldn't feel my legs. I don't know how I kept walking. I know I kept doing the motions to walk, but with the numbness I shouldn't have been able to support myself. Through the white haze I could make out handlebars on a bike that was in front of my apartment so I made it inside, but I had gone all over myself and not known it =\ It was gross and strange.

cillaluvsmali
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:16 AM
Oh yeah I have a very strong bum hole, I once held it in (upset stomach) during an entire night at a house party...played it off like I was so smooth and when everyone left (it was dh's parents house) lets just say I let loose...omg I kinda wanna go anon but who the eff cares!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
outtamymynd
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:16 AM
1 mom liked this
It's okay, I've sharted before.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:18 AM
It sucked so bad. I totally shit on this pink towel. I felt like a baby or an old person. Lol

Quoting ParanormalSarah:

I ate some sugar-free candy once that instantly made me sick. While on the road trip back home I was BEGGING my fiance to stop but there was nothing but long stretch of road. On the side of the highway I found myself having issues out of BOTH ends and was miserable. It was pathetic... so yes, I've been there.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:19 AM
Oh my.. I am so sorry

Quoting Anonymous:

I remember having food poisoning one morning as a young teen. My whole family got it from Wendy's. I was feeling well enough to walk down the road a bit to a vending machine to get everyone a sprite, but when I got to the machine I got so sick I couldn't even put the money in. I started walking home and my vision went white. I couldn't see anything. Couldn't feel my legs. I don't know how I kept walking. I know I kept doing the motions to walk, but with the numbness I shouldn't have been able to support myself. Through the white haze I could make out handlebars on a bike that was in front of my apartment so I made it inside, but I had gone all over myself and not known it =\ It was gross and strange.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sissyboogs
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:19 AM

I quoted you in the other post, but I'll say it again here....

At the end of my last pregnancy, I wasn't feeling well, so I laid down for a nap. I woke up feeling wet, and I thought my water had broke. I stood up to check.....it was liquid diarrhea.....

Yea, it was embarassing. 

Emily18234
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:20 AM

Oh my goodness I actually wondered if I would have been the first that this would have happened to.
I've been having horrible diarreah

Schleetle
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:21 AM
Once I was on the phone with DH bickering over something pointless then all of a sudden out of nowhere I started going on myself. I felt fine so wth? Well I had the runs, luckily I was home, but while on the toilet cleaning myself I started throwing up into the bathtub uncontrollably at the same time. It went on for what seemed like forever until my body finally stopped, and I was dry heaving all over the place. I ended up in the hospital overnight, and got a MRI too (trying to keep that contrast liquid down was fun) because the doctor thought it might have been appendicitis it turned out just to be a really bad flu. So yes that was entirely TMI, but since you asked... Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)