• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

whats your most embarissing moment?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:15 AM
  • 36 Replies

Speak up ladies, whats your most embarrissing moment? :)

R.I.P Molly, we love you! <3

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MumsTheWord571
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:20 AM
2 moms liked this
In high school I had this massive crush on this guy. I was walking with a couple friends and we were walking past him... I was strutting my stuff and if you knew me you'd know I'm a clutz. So I was walking down these stairs & slipped!! I totally grated my spine on the steps. He SAW and came running up. He wa solicitous & helped me up and checked on me... I passed it off that I was fine. I got up & walked away... Later I had to go to the nurse and she cleaned up my back, bandaged me & had to call my mom for a new shirt as I totally bled all over my shirt.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
noel1979
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:25 AM
3 moms liked this

Well i was having sex with my boyfriend in the car in a church parking lot, and all of a sudden the car got all bright. I was on top and my butt was near the window and i hear a tap tap.. I look and it is a cop looking right in the window.. Oopps.. I haven't had sex in a car since. lol

whoopsie16
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2012 at 3:54 AM

wow, a whole two comments! :(

mom2cheesebug
by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 3:57 AM
1 mom liked this

I was in the park with my newborn and stepkids. I was wearing sweatpant and circuling the jungle gym watching them. My stepdaughter snuck up behind me and was trying to get my attention. She tugged on my sweatpants and they fell down. So yeah, i was standing in the middle of the park holding a newborn with my granny panties showing. You should of heard all of the kids laughing.

Sekirei
by Nari on Feb. 10, 2012 at 3:58 AM

One of my first sundays working at walmart, a huge church group came in to buy some crap for their brunch or whatever.

My manager was working to get me off the register before they came through, but, couldn't. I went into a severe panic attack and threw up on myself. I took two weeks off and never had to work sunday mornings on register again.. they had me in the layaway dept.. I could barely look people in the eye for weeks

Sunshine257
by Ruby Member on Feb. 10, 2012 at 4:02 AM

Bump for later!

Christey
by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 4:03 AM
5 moms liked this

I was at a carnival when I saw my big brother at one of the stalls.  I aimed a kick to his butt but my foot went through his legs and got him in the nuts.  He let out a strangled cry and dropped to the ground.  It was then I realised it WAS NOT my brother but a total stranger!

Christey
by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 4:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Before my breast reconstruction to even out my boobies (I had one A cup and one DD cup) I would put a mans sock underneath my little boobie.  I was dancing on the table at the local pub and the sock slipped out.

My late husband and I had a 'signal' when my sock was showing. He'd look at me and nod and I'd tuck everything back into place!

Christey
by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 4:11 AM

And another..

I had my period at school and had nothing to use so I shoved a wad of toilet paper in my knickers.  I was walking to the bus and the bloody toilet paper fell out of my knickers and skirt.  I just kept on walking...

Christey
by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 4:20 AM

and more...

when I was admitted to the mental hospital they moved me from the secure ward to an open ward.  There were two open wards and I HATED the one they put me in.  My car was in the carpark so I sneaked out and got into my car.  I was wearing Pjamas with HOSPITAL PROPERTY stamped all over them.  I went to the supermarket and bought a lotto ticket.  Then I went and filled my car with gas.  Then on to my sisters house.

She took one look at me and said you have escaped from the hospital havn't you?  Noooo I said.  Ange, she pointed out gently.. you are in your hospital pjs!'

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)