• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have sex with your spouse/DH

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
When your not in the mood? Do you ever plan sex with your partner? If you turn your so/dh down do they get upset? THANKYOU
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrstheriault
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:22 AM

i do even when i'm not in the mood, because even if i don't feel like it i get over it when he starts because he's so good. we don't plan, it just happens (unless i promise him i will or something) if i turn him down, it's usually because i'm just too sick or there isn't enough time, and he never gets mad, we just make up for it later. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:27 AM
Yes, yes, yes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:28 AM
1 mom liked this

My husband and I are very upfront about when one of us wants sex. Usually it's both of us, our sex drives are fairly equal. But when one of us wants to and the other one is kinda "eh" about it, we still go for it to satisfy the needs of the person that wants it.

There are always times when one of us is tired or not feeling well, and in those circumstances we never force it or expect it. If it's simply a case of not really wanting it/not really being opposed to it, then we go ahead and do it for the other partner. That way I try to put his needs above mine and he tries to put my needs above his. In the end, two happy and satisfied partners :)

jvd1709
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:31 AM
1 mom liked this

whenever im not in the mood he doesnt even bother. there have been those rare occasions that i wasnt in the mood but he got me in the mood immediately after making it clear he wanted sex. Whenever i did turn him down he never got upset i think. He just acts sarcastic for a while to make me feel guilty which honestly works sometimes. We kinda plan sex indirectly cause throughout the day for example we would give eachother signals that we are expecting some later without actually saying it so i guess thats kinda like planning ahead

mom2_3blessings
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:32 AM
Yes .. But never plan it's whenever either of us want it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wicked_tink
by twinkie humper on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:34 AM

i give it to em even if i dont want it because in the end he will throw a titty fit

mommyrebecca
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:38 AM
Never plan, just happens except one time a few days ago i was really really in that mood and let him know. And turns out he was as well. No reason just we were both there.. Don't ever turn him down, but he knows when i don't feel up for it. Usually when i'm feeling sick or too tired. That goes both ways though, when he's too tired or feeling sick, i don't push sex.. :):)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:41 AM
Yes. Yes. Yes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pookah1203
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:43 AM
I'm never NOT in the mood...and no, planning sex never works anyway with having young kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessed.life
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:44 AM
Yes I do have sex when I'm not really in the mood not I always end up in the mood :)

We don't plan sex.

He does get a bit upset but it's cute.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)