Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What I really think of the women on this site

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 67 Replies
1 mom liked this
The majority, not all.

White trash pretty much sums it up. I actually think I'm going to delete my account because I'm ashamed to be one of you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:47 AM
2 moms liked this

Uhm really only the white people? Racist much...

mamaxkitty
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:49 AM
6 moms liked this

Why not say it under your screen name If you're going to delete your account? Pussy much?

Oh well, That's nice cause you sound like a douche anyway.

MlkandCookies
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:50 AM
3 moms liked this

It has a little bit of everyone - makes for some interesting debates.  It's boring to only talk to people who agree with you all the time.

blessed.life
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:50 AM
I'm sure you'd love to know what I think of you but it's not nice so I'm not saying. Lmbo. :)

I'm not white but I think that your mistaken when you say white trash,there is trashy mamas on this site of all races.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:51 AM
2 moms liked this

I am starting to feel the same way....Most women on here do nothing but put everyone down and try to make them feel ashamed. I have only been active on here for a few weeks and never realized how mean some women can be.  I am just glad that I have real life friends who stand behind me no matter what and do not act like these judgemental bitches on here.  They are not women they are dogs.

TheMessThatsMe
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:51 AM
I'm sorry if you've been offended in some way. A lot of posts lately have been petty. But with all due respect (and I do mean that), this post is kind of trashy... It's only going to get people riled up. Or maybe that was your intent?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wicked_tink
by twinkie humper on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:53 AM
1 mom liked this

hmmm so you are basically trash yourself :D

bellanoelsmom
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:53 AM
I don't think she meant that. She just doesn't like the majority of people on cm. I disagree, I like most but dislike a few on here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
wicked_tink
by twinkie humper on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:54 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

I am starting to feel the same way....Most women on here do nothing but put everyone down and try to make them feel ashamed. I have only been active on here for a few weeks and never realized how mean some women can be.  I am just glad that I have real life friends who stand behind me no matter what and do not act like these judgemental bitches on here.  They are not women they are dogs.

ey i am supportive of people who are going through stuff not much i can say for some who like to drag people down more than what they are...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:55 AM

Most are immature, but there are some nice gals here

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)