Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anonymous!!!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:31 AM
  • 47 Replies
I see way too many anonymous post !why? people should take ownership for their posts . It just gives more wings to the meanies ! what do you think ?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wicked_tink
by twinkie humper on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:32 AM

i think i need....chocolate

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:35 AM

I think I would rather be anon and keep my business private.

glitterteaz
by Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:35 AM

Do you confess to a preist face to face or in a confessional?  You want a group that owns its post I would think you would go to a different group. The anon is a draw for this group.

sherri8806
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:36 AM

well if this isn't the pot calling the kettle black...

Sekirei
by Sevrsaxhtharxxa on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:36 AM
1 mom liked this

face to face is alway better sweets... that way, you can see them get embarressed when you talk about what you did in the bleachers with a car battery ,cables and a hooker

Quoting glitterteaz:

Do you confess to a preist face to face or in a confessional?  You want a group that owns its post I would think you would go to a different group. The anon is a draw for this group.

melakay1981
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:36 AM

I post anon if I feel their is a reason to.  For example I posted anon in the post that had a statement in it about white trash just in case it turned into a race thing.  I do not want to be pulled into that just because I agreed with the OP.  I did end up responding to some people without being anon after a few posts and saw that people where not to worried about the white trash part of the post.

Sekirei
by Sevrsaxhtharxxa on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:37 AM

she isn't anon

Quoting sherri8806:

well if this isn't the pot calling the kettle black...

melakay1981
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:37 AM

I am eating snow caps....I am gonna get fat LOL!

Quoting wicked_tink:

i think i need....chocolate

mamaxkitty
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:38 AM

Fuck anonymous posters.

glitterteaz
by Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:39 AM

LOL I have found my sick little friend... Grabs the straight jacket and helps you get nice warm and snuggy!

Quoting Sekirei:

face to face is alway better sweets... that way, you can see them get embarressed when you talk about what you did in the bleachers with a car battery ,cables and a hooker

Quoting glitterteaz:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)