• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dear Mother in law,

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

I fucking hate you. For 7 years, I have put up with nothing but your crazy bullshit. You have put me down, questioned my parenting, insulted me as a wife... All the while, you are barely able to function. You are a drug addicted wackaloon. In the years, that you have incessantly insulted me, you have managed to completely wreck your mind and body. Drug overdoses, trips to the psych ward, evictions, living out of your car, living in my house, living with random men, hooking, the list could go on and on. So here I am, at 4:30 in the goddamn morning, because you've managed to have a complete snap from reality. You know you were having an argument with me while I wasn't even on the same floor of the house? And, it was about something that happened years ago! My husband, your son (remember him?), now has to sit at the hospital with you... and possibly have you committed involuntarily... because you tried to wander off because you believe people are chasing you and spiking your drink. Trust me, no one is spiking your drink... they can't bottle and market "normal".

Sincerely yours, and fuck off,

Daughter in law

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
LittleMomma13
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:32 AM

let it out. let it all out. its good for the soul. and I'm sorry :(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:35 AM

Thanks. I'm just really frustrated. This has been an uphill battle for years. It never gets better, just worse. I'm the one who is going to have to explain to my daughter that her Nan is in the hospital... again. And she is just going to be confused because Nan seemed fine at bedtime :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)