Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want to leave him, I am so tired and exhausted

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

He is so selfish I can't even begin to explain, just know when he does things they are only because they benefit him in some way, not because its good for his kid, not because its good for the family, just because its good for him.  I am so tired of it, just so tired.

I developed depression since being forced to quit my job because he said he would no longer be home watch OUR child because he chose a different position, which in the end, him doing that has put us under water every month.

So he is bitching about how I just sit around numb the whole time he is home, I tell him, I am numb because I don't want to deal with how angry I actually am, he said he wanted me to just not be numb, I said if I am not numb I am afraid I will just hate you, so I think that being numb is the best decision for the household.  When he is gone I am not much better because he takes the only car we have and many times will take the stroller and what not.  So I am stuck at home.  

Even more depressed, I am just depressed all of the way around and he has the nerve, when I brought up a medical condition I am being tested for, a physical medical condition not mental, he says "Can we deal with that tomorrow"   umm? you don't want me to be numb and thats what you have to say when I bring up some legit concerns.

Then We are arguing, we have a rule that he leaves the house when it gets to raised voices, and instead of leaving he stands at the door, from the outside, yelling in and I am simply standing behind a wall, closing my eyes just waiting for him to shut up because its the middle of the day and my neighbors will complain. 

it goes on and on.

We are having a serious discussion about the way I feel, what does he do?  In the middle of one of my sentences he gets up and walks away.

I just want him out of my life but I need the car and now since I don't have money I need money for rent and bills.  I have a strong feeling that if I get the job I have applied for I will not be dealing with him much more.  If I don't have to deal with it I would seriously rather not.

I don't know if I am depressed and its making me think this way, or he seriously needs to get the fuck out of here. 

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MarriedYoung
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:50 AM

sounds like he is a serious asshole and you deserve SO much better!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:11 AM

Thank you for the reassurance, sometimes, because I have been so depressed I don't know if what I am feeling is real or just another symptom. 

Quoting MarriedYoung:

MarriedYoung
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Thank you for the reassurance, sometimes, because I have been so depressed I don't know if what I am feeling is real or just another symptom. 

Quoting MarriedYoung:

Yea I even asked my hubs to get the "male perspective" and even he said your husband is just a servere asshole. You definatley have a right to feel the way you do!! Good luck on getting the job so you can get yourself and your kids out of there!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)