Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you believe in past lives?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies

I have had a few problems in different houses in my life. Problems with being extremely scared and anxious. I usually hide this problem from doctors because they would think I'm crazy, but I only have this issue upstairs, and not in every place I go. At my old place of work, and at my current house. I literally have full blown panic attacks and whenever I am done doing what I needed to do up there, I race downstairs and I am fine. 

I recently went to my medium/life coach who I go to for insight on certain things. I told him about my problems and he thought for a minute or two and told me that "In one of my most recent past lives, in the 1600's somewhere, you died while upstairs. You were caught off guard. There were burglers, more than one, that were caught off guard by you discovering them." 

Of course this chilled me quite a bit. Does anyone believe in past lives? I'm not sure if I do.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Bump..

vanityrayne
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:51 AM

I do..I get weirded out at times that i cant explian

reese1206
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:53 AM
Nope!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MonicaAnne
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:01 AM
Yep I do I am deeply terrified of the dark. It doesn't matter where at I get scared. I have to sleep with a night light and when I get up in the middle of the nigh I have to turn in every light.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:05 AM

Same here. I am scared to death of the dark.

Quoting MonicaAnne:

Yep I do I am deeply terrified of the dark. It doesn't matter where at I get scared. I have to sleep with a night light and when I get up in the middle of the nigh I have to turn in every light.

MonicaAnne
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:06 AM
Yeah that's how I am. And I also have to have my windows covered at night. I can't close the windows when it's dark the thought of seeing eyes in the window gives me a panic attack.

Quoting :

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luvhubandbabys
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:06 AM
Yes I do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
unique_puzzle
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:07 AM

No, but I believe that we can be influenced by spirits of  people who have died.  I believe that we are especially susceptible to spirits of people who have inhabited the same space, and spirits of our ancestors.  

kavp84
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:08 AM

No

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:15 AM

I'm on medication right now for my panic attacks but it doesn't seem to be helping. Have you gone to a doctor for help?

Quoting MonicaAnne:

Yeah that's how I am. And I also have to have my windows covered at night. I can't close the windows when it's dark the thought of seeing eyes in the window gives me a panic attack.

Quoting :

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)