Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If your husband was a meth distributor....

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:40 AM
  • 5 Replies

So me and DH are really into this show called breaking bad and weve only made it through the first season so far, but to the women who know what im talking about I dont know WHAT i would do if i was walts wife!!! especially while prego!!! What would you do?

FOr those who have no idea what im talking about ill give you a quick run down: 

A chem teacher gets diagnosed with terminal cancer and in order to pay for the treatments he gets together with an old student of his and cooks meth and has his partner distribute it. They get into all sorts of trouble and are very secretive.. he disappears from his house all the time for hours, hes gone all night sometimes.. he is acting very sneaky he even dissapeared from his house for days because he ot idnapped by a dealer they were working with and when he made it home he said he had no recollection of the last few days and checked himself into a hospital to avoid his wife questioning him. 

Shes confronted him about his dissapearances his sketchiness and he refuses to admit anything... she even found out he had a second cell phone. Hes really good at hiding things.... he denyed there ever was a second phone (which was lost during his kidnapping) he has been extremely un- cautious and trys to mae her feel like SHES the crazy one for thinking that hes doing ANYTHING... 

She has no idea what hes doing and she is really REALLY pregnant with their daughter and they have a teenage son with mild cerebral palsy. He wont fess up anything to her so she eventually gave up but honestly idk if i could stay with him throuh all of that. The cancer? yes no question i would be there for my dh throuh thick and thin.. but if things started getting like that? idk if i could stick around..... What would YOU do? And she doesnt KNOW what hes doing but If she did find out.. should she leave hime? Hes not doing any drugs btw... he just cooks them... and makes over 50 grand a week! (he uses charity as an excuse to how he has the money for his treatments)

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Ataemommy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:22 PM
Breaking Bad is the best show on television ever. I can't wait for Skylar to die. That needs to happen.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lorelei10
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:28 PM

really why do you think so? like i said i havent seen past the season 1 so you might have to fill me in lol :) I dont mind spoilers!

Quoting Ataemommy:

Breaking Bad is the best show on television ever. I can't wait for Skylar to die. That needs to happen.

kirs181
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:29 PM
1 mom liked this
I've heard that show is really good, I need to see it and catch up on it. But onto your question if I was in the position of the wife....it's a hard one but I would play dumb and stick it out? Especially being pregnant and his cancer. I hope I'm never in a situation like that to have to honestly make that choice but i would like to think that's what I would do lol!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ataemommy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:35 PM
1 mom liked this
She's a shitbag. Worst wife ever. I hope she gets shot in the face. That's all I'm telling. The show is good because of its shockers. :)

Quoting lorelei10:

really why do you think so? like i said i havent seen past the season 1 so you might have to fill me in lol :) I dont mind spoilers!

Quoting Ataemommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Supervane
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:42 PM
I dont like mrs white
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)