Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

holly heart attack!!!!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:47 AM
  • 3 Replies

omg this is twice already, last Sat my DF and i went out to dinner at a local restaurant. When we walk in i instantly notice one of the waiters, he looked exactly like my EX (the one who dragged me thru the mud and cheated on me for 5 years yet wanted to get married..... its a long story but i dropped him like a hot potato)  I kept looking at him to see if it was him or not, even before we gave the hostess our name i was ready to trun around and leave until i noticed he didn't have any tattoos (my EX is covered in them) so we stayed but it freaked me out...... Now today it happened again!!!  I work at a college, front desk of an office the students come to for everything.  I had a student at my desk making an appointment, then another student walks in and bends down fishing in his back pack, It looked exactly like my EX, glasses n all.  I couldn't keep my focus on the first student because i kept looking at the other one trying to identify weather it was him or not.....  OMG this hasn't happened in years, i haven't thought about him in years nor do i want to be thinking about him right now.  WTF i guess he just has a very common look or something.  But holly shit, could you imagine if i HAD to talk to him and help him with school shit till the day he graduated?!?!?!  ugh i need a drink!!!!!!

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:54 AM

that happened to me once, looked llike my high school sweetheart but with short hair ( he had moved back to California I was still very broken hearted) , I was in such shock that the guy asked me if I was okay.  It is a freaky thing.

spizzarks1978
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:02 PM

Quoting Jinxed8:

that happened to me once, looked llike my high school sweetheart but with short hair ( he had moved back to California I was still very broken hearted) , I was in such shock that the guy asked me if I was okay.  It is a freaky thing.

crazy!!! however i don't ever want to see him ever again!!!  hence him being an EX lol.... when we were at the resturant my DF noticed me drilling this guy and even got in front of me and gave me a look like "everything ok?"  I didn't say a thing cuz i was in such shock lol

ScheNoe
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:10 PM

I just hope he doesnt start to haunt your dreams too!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)