• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is this considered rape??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 44 Replies
So a guy faked a whole relationship with my just to get into my pants but the way he did it my husband says is consider rape. The whole time he knew I was having emotional issues.
It started off with us hanging out one time n he wanted to have sex, i really didn't want to have sex with him I told him no. But he kept touching me. So eventually I just gave in because he wouldn't get off.
Well he stayed over my house a bunch of times. And he would have sex with me while I was asleep. The only reason it was possible for him to do that was because he was really small... he did this multiple times apparently..

N I found out later months after he was out of my life he had raped someone before..
So is that considered rape??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kristyann
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:28 PM
I would think so, yes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PortiaRose
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:28 PM
Yeah. Persistance is key.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elyce225
by Emerald Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:29 PM

I don't think so.

mrssummerlin
by Platinum Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:29 PM
I would consider it so, yes. If you flat out told him no and he kept going and then was doing that to you when you were not aware, yes that is rape.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:30 PM
OMG... I don't understand how you didn't feel it when you were asleep?!? Weird!!!

I would say yes but you also GAVE IN instead of pushing him off,and you still let him come to your house and spend the night after, why not put your foot down after that first time?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ColorMeCrazy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, it's legally rape if you didn't consent. I know that many people don't agree with the law, but it is what it is. Even if a husband has sex with his sleeping wife without her consent, it's considered rape. 

Amybelle
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:31 PM

oh geeze =-/

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:34 PM

It really depends how YOU feel about the first one. I personally feel that if you really didn't want to then you would have fought more then just giving in, but that is me, everyone is different. The night stuff, yes, that is definitely rape if you did not want it. My husband has touched me at night, I didn't want him to, but if I was sleeping, at least I got the rest and he is my husband who I want to pleasure which makes it a totally different situation.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:35 PM
I was like super depressed and had no self-esteem at the time.
and I couldn't push him off he was stronger than me n I was leaning against a wall..
Yea.. the letting him stay at my house was really stupid.

Quoting Anonymous:

OMG... I don't understand how you didn't feel it when you were asleep?!? Weird!!!

I would say yes but you also GAVE IN instead of pushing him off,and you still let him come to your house and spend the night after, why not put your foot down after that first time?!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JoiseyGirl_78
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:38 PM
2 moms liked this

You let him the first time than allowed him to stay at your HOME? Even after he screws you while u are sleeping the first time? I consider it rape, but no jury in hell would convict him. Maybe if the first time he did it while u were sleeping you called the cops or at least sent him packing out of your home. But twice? Three times? More than that? Um. Yeah no judge or jury would ever convict him after 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or more times.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)