Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

People Judge...Get over it!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

We do not live in fairytale land, where people ride unicorns, sprinkling fairy dust... 

EVERYONE judges, it is part of human nature and if you say you don't, you're lying...

I may see a Dad at school covered in tattoos, and would probably think, "WOW, that's different!"  Would I treat him any differently then any other parent at school, absolutely not.

People need to understand, there is a difference between making an initial judgement of a person based on their appearance, which is part of human nature and then going on to treat the person differently because of their appearance.

It is different story if a Dad at school is covered in tattoos and I refused to speak to him because of it.

Am I a bad person because when I see a person covered in tattoos, my initial thought may be, "Huh, that's something I couldn't do."  No.

I would be a bad person if saw a person covered in tattoos and refused to speak to them.

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Pacino1982
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:11 PM

BUMP!

AerickMomi_MrsD
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:13 PM

ok

sunfireprincess
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:13 PM
True
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MyJaidon
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Of course everyone judges. The problem is some of us don't have enough class to keep our mouth shut when we have nothing nice to say about someone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rockgal81
by Steph on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:15 PM

Yep yep..totally agree!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)