Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

caught by my 4 yr old!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

I consider my husband and I to have a pretty active healthy sex life. lol  We both work hard on staying fit and in shape for health reasons and honestly vanity...we want eachother to be just as attracted to the other as the day we met and think that attraction and keping our sex life active and interesting is important. ok so anyway last night i wake up at like 3am to my husband being a little :"suggestive" lol and before you know it we're pretty much going at it full force and towards the end I'm on top not exactly being shy by any means and i all of a sudden see my husbans eyes widen and he grabs pulls me down because when he looked past me he saw our 4 yr old son in the doorway just standing there! We have no idea how long he was there at all..and he didnt say anything at all.  Just stood there . so my husband jumped up with a sheet and picked him up calmly and braught him back to his room.  My husband says it's no big deal that he'll probably forget about ti an didnt know what he was seeing anyway.  Do i say somthing to him? do I try to explain? Has this happened to anyone else? lol i think we need to utilize the lock on the door from now on

Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
AisleyneChasidy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:17 PM
Don't mention it to him. If he asks explain in simple terms that its what people who love each other do - that's why Mommy & Daddy were doing it. If he doesn't say anything about it to either of you then leave it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pinkysmommy720
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I wouldnt mention it unless he says something. More than likely he was still in a sleepy haze and didnt realize what was going on.  I would definitly use the lock next time.

cassnadrajones
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:08 PM

Ahhahahaha. No way! I would have just died.

Thankfully that has never happened to me but then again, my DD isnt really the "oh let me go investigate that noise" type.

kmorales7690
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:09 PM
Just don't say anything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CAgirlMNboy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:10 PM
Maybe he was sleep walking?!? I wouldn't mention it to him unless he asks questions.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
isell_avon
by ehhhh! on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:12 PM

BUMP!

etsmom
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Say nothing!  Your child probably will not remember, or if he does, it will fade if you don't have a discussion about it.  I saw my parents when I was 3 and I vaguely remember, but it wasn't something I spent time thinking about.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)