Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can't stop crying

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:40 PM
  • 12 Replies

I dont know why I am surprised. I do this every year like clockwork same day. It was 11 years ago today my brother passed away. He was my best friend. It doesn't get easier and I find that the more time that passes the more I miss him. I wish we was here to meet his neice and nephew. I can';t wait to tell my son about the amazing uncle he is namd after. Most people don't know a lot about SCID (Bubble boy disease). It's a horrible thing for any child to go through. It took my brother from us far to fast than we ever wanted. So today I ask that everyone keep these kiddos in their thoughts and hearts. They are very brave. Just needed to get this out  

Jacob Carl  I love you and miss you

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mysonsmom99
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:44 PM

Aww, I'm sorry

abbymommy915
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:45 PM
I'm sorry... I miss my sister sometimes and I have to let a good cry out
*hugs*
lalalandlady2
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:45 PM

what a beautiful child.  i am so sorry for your loss.

nicki1018
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:47 PM
I'm sorry. I hope it gets easier for you. And I hope you continue to remember how great he was.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamacx02
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:48 PM

He was amazing and thank you all just needed to get it out. 

rockgal81
by Steph on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:50 PM

Awww I'm sorry. I lost my brother 12 years ago and it doesn't get easier. I think about him all the time too. Our brothers will stay in our hearts and in the hearts of our children forever. You're in my thoughts

MotherOF5Cuties
by Abby on Feb. 8, 2012 at 3:52 PM

Quoting lalalandlady2:

what a beautiful child.  i am so sorry for your loss.

mamacx02
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:21 PM

Thanks guys -- Its just a hard day to get through....and Iv'e never been good at plastering on  a fake smile.

kthomasson
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:22 PM

I'm sorry, it's hard when people we love are taken from us too soon.

mamacx02
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:27 PM

Well, my father and I went to visit his grave this afternoon and that made it easier. We go every year and I always feel beter after talk to dad and going to visit bubbas grave. My sisters don't really remember him- they were to young and my mother still refuses to accknowledge anything to do with him which is the most frusterating part

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)