Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just had an hour and a half massage

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
Because I got my tax refund back today. Now I'm picking up carryout from a midpriced resturant (it was 24.99 total) for hubby and me, and this will be the end of my frivilous purchases with my big tax return tomorrow I have to call and pay bills off and put the rest in savings *kick rocks*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jnttd
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:40 PM
Hey, you're being responsible with the rest. You probably deserved it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:40 PM
I would settle for an hour long massage. My back hurts. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyof11050307
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:41 PM

I did the same over the weekend but an hour and i signed up for a monthly massage. My tax return went to bills and a gun.

Momo77
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:41 PM
Omg how dare you!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:42 PM
I'm a member at a chain called massage envy so I actually pay 59 a month to have one hour long massage a month but this month I got an extra massage but since I'm a "member" the xtra hr and a half only cost 59 dollars. Its a pretty good deal.

Quoting bmw29:

I would settle for an hour long massage. My back hurts. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:44 PM
I already have the monthly massage membership but I never let myself have more than one a month except this once...I pulled my back this week somehow and I needed it

Quoting mommyof11050307:

I did the same over the weekend but an hour and i signed up for a monthly massage. My tax return went to bills and a gun.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CAgirlMNboy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:44 PM
I love the gun part! What did you get? Im being serious and not being a biatch. I just bought a 38 charter arm revolver it's pink and I love it. Next purchase will be a 45.

Quoting mommyof11050307:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:46 PM
Yep I already before I got our taxes wrote a "plan" for every dime including fun money, I actually have not exceeded my fun money but some of the fun money which is an xtra 200 is going in savings for a trip for my bday to an indoor waterpark in a month and a half

Quoting jnttd:

Hey, you're being responsible with the rest. You probably deserved it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommyof11050307
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:52 PM

9mm smith and Weston sigma. We had a 358( i think at least) that we borrowed from a friend of ours. We needed to return it so I like the 9mm. I want a Glock 19 but not in my price range. 

Quoting CAgirlMNboy:

I love the gun part! What did you get? Im being serious and not being a biatch. I just bought a 38 charter arm revolver it's pink and I love it. Next purchase will be a 45.

Quoting mommyof11050307:

mommyof11050307
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Message Envy just opened up and they aren't badly priced here. I hope your back feels better. 

Quoting Anonymous:

I already have the monthly massage membership but I never let myself have more than one a month except this once...I pulled my back this week somehow and I needed it

Quoting mommyof11050307:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)