Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who watches the bachlor? Share comments about model?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:58 PM
  • 20 Replies

I hope, hope the bachelor does not pick the model. He looks dumb enough because he is thinking with the wrong head. Any thoughts. 

* only comments from people who watch it please. I don't need to know you don't watch it. Thanks

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/articles/desperate-housewives-jesse-metcalfe-thought-the-bachelors-courtney-robertson-was-using-him--exclusive

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pinkysmommy720
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:03 PM

Courtney is the model, right? If so, I can't stand her. He needs to send her home!

jesscolchris
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:04 PM

I can't stand her 

4everamber
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:06 PM

I don't think she will and I scream when I hear what she is trying to plant in his head. She is good. He saw past Blakely, she was too forceful and obvious.

Mweddle
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Her personality disgusts me but I'm not too sure he is all that great...They may be perfect for each other.  lol.   I HOPE she is putting on an act and isn't really that shallow and annoying in real life.  I could not believe when he told emily (I think thats the blondes name) that she needed to tread lightly on the subject. 

4everamber
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:11 PM
1 mom liked this

I am voting for Kasey B,Emily and that girl that rode in on the horse.

Mweddle
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:14 PM

I like Kasey B a lot.  I think they really like each other.  I think she'll make it to the final show.

4everamber
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:17 PM

My DH watches it with me (yes im shocked) he says Ben is turned off by drama. Well if he is like that he won't stay married long. Woman of a bag full of drama all the time, well most of the time, depending lol. He would do better with a bromance lol.

Quoting Mweddle:

Her personality disgusts me but I'm not too sure he is all that great...They may be perfect for each other.  lol.   I HOPE she is putting on an act and isn't really that shallow and annoying in real life.  I could not believe when he told emily (I think thats the blondes name) that she needed to tread lightly on the subject. 

mstevens10
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:18 PM
I love Casey B. but idk seems like he really enjoys Courtney blah.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
4everamber
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:19 PM

I think she is perfect but he seems a little bored or should I say his *bleep* is distracted by Courtney.

Quoting Mweddle:

I like Kasey B a lot.  I think they really like each other.  I think she'll make it to the final show.

wits_end2012
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:19 PM

Courtney is driving me crazy! I hope she gets booted soon! But the previews for next week indicate that Ben might be rethinking her. Crossing my fingers.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)