• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i wish i was black...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 52 Replies
1 mom liked this
Since I was a teenager I have always wanted to be a black. I think they're more attractive than any other ethnicity. I love their skin and if I were black I would wear my hair big and natural. In my opinion, I also think black women age better. They usually look much younger than they are. I think ALL women are beautiful no matter what their ethnicity, so I'm not saying I think everyone else isn't pretty. This is just my opinion and my confession. I'm not trying to offend anyone.
Posted by Anonymous on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Momo77
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:22 PM
This is an odd post
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:22 PM

bill cosby has looked the same since I was born and black people's teeth look whiter.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:23 PM
When I was about 7 or 8 I told my mom I wanted to be black so I didn't have to lay in the sun to have a tan.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momomommy16
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:23 PM
6 moms liked this
I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller..
lol sorry every time I hear "I wish" that song comes in my head.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spicy_n_sweet
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:24 PM
2 moms liked this

Hmmm..

If I were going to change ethnicity for aesthetic purposes.. I'd go Indian. Indian women are some of the most beautiful women the world to me, and I love the way they dress.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:27 PM
Quoting spicy_n_sweet:

Hmmm..

If I were going to change ethnicity for aesthetic purposes.. I'd go Indian. Indian women are some of the most beautiful women the world to me, and I love the way they dress.

Middle Eastern Indian? Yes! They are very beautiful and exotic.
spicy_n_sweet
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting spicy_n_sweet:

Hmmm..

Middle Eastern Indian? Yes! They are very beautiful and exotic.

Indians are Asian, not ME... just sharing.. lol     But yeh.. Indian/Hindustani women are just amazing to me.

parentalrights1
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:31 PM

I always found asian men and women to be hawt

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:34 PM
I understand what you're saying. I'm black but I sometimes wish I was white. White girls have the best hair. I have horrible kinky hair and I can't do anything with it. Not to mention the fact that every guy wants a white girl and noone wants black. *sigh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melakay1981
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:36 PM

As far as hair goes I think all women hate their hair.  I wish I had straight hair and my daughter wishes she had curly hair LOL!  Us women will never be satisfied

Quoting Anonymous:

I understand what you're saying. I'm black but I sometimes wish I was white. White girls have the best hair. I have horrible kinky hair and I can't do anything with it. Not to mention the fact that every guy wants a white girl and noone wants black. *sigh

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)